• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Onemic

While I understand the sentiment behind the saltiness, their views would be short lived once the gta cash cards go live. so....

True. That and BAWSAQ.

I just hope they add more expensive items/houses/cars etc. to make it so that the games economy doesn't go to complete shit.

So R* is giving away 500k to all players and people are complaining about it.

Gamers always feel like people who get stuff who don't live on the game are moochers.

500k is a fuckton considering the amount of work it takes to get just 100k. Understandable for the people that put in a ton of time just to get enough cheese for a trashy backlot apartment.

I didn't, so in that case I'm happy, but I'd say the complaints are justified considering the amount you get rewarded per mission.

Now I just wonder how much shit I can buy with dat 500k. Most of the stuff is still locked for me since my character got deleted. All I can buy with my rank is a pistol. Not sure if apartments/garages/cars are locked based on your rank too.

Eh. Get used to it. Not everyone can spend their time farming for shit. I hate that Bungie/343 didn't understand this with Reach and reduce the XP necessary to level up.

Imm0rt4l

True. That and BAWSAQ.

I just hope they add more expensive items/houses/cars etc. to make it so that the games economy doesn't go to complete shit.

This. A lot of people complain that there is too many expenses in game. Honestly it's balanced very nicely. Does it suck that I have to pay for insurance for blowing someone's car up? Yea and no. Expenses in the game creates value. And yea I'm not gonna lie, I'll be on that BAWSAQ insider trading with the rest of em, I'll probably bank roll the gambling with some survival matches.

I try to never accuse dudes of being an "uncle tom" or "selling out their race" just because they happen to be a black conservative, and I prefer to focus on engaging ideas and not their "blackness"...but that recent Ben Carson quote?

c'mon son

cdyhybrid

Multiple DVs? Charges dropped or what? This is why VAWA was so damn important.

In the aftermath of Patterson's latest arrest, the Lincoln County prosecutor's office on Friday filed motions to order Patterson to serve two year-long sentences that had been suspended in two prior domestic cases - one for the simple assault case and another for violating an order to stay away from the victim in that case. Those motions will be heard later this month.

Court records show that Patterson has a son with another Sioux Falls woman, and also show that the mother had asked for protection orders twice, claiming he'd choked and punched her, threatened her with a knife and held her in the bedroom against her will.

The mother chose not to pursue permanent protection orders, which ultimately were dropped voluntarily in 2010 and 2011.

In 2012, Patterson was charged with simple assault against the mother, however, and was ordered to undergo family violence training and to stay away from her until completing it.

Patterson's child lives with his mother, who declined to comment Friday morning when reached by The Argus Leader.

Another woman applied for a protection order against Patterson in 2004 in Jackson County, where he attended high school.

If that was my kid, I'd kill that dude and wouldn't feel bad at all; lock me up it'd be worth it.

Offtopic: My home girl who got the internship...she just found out she's pregnant. Her boyfriend poked holes in the condom (You're a special kind of crazy to do shit like this, like wwwwwhyyyy?!) so she wouldn't move to San Fran. Soooo...yea

cdyhybrid

If that was my kid, I'd kill that dude and wouldn't feel bad at all; lock me up it'd be worth it.

Offtopic: My home girl who got the internship...she just found out she's pregnant. Her boyfriend poked holes in the condom (You're a special kind of crazy to do shit like this, like wwwwwhyyyy?!) so she wouldn't move to San Fran. Soooo...yea

That shit cray

I've never heard of someone actually doing that.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Wait, the GUY sabotaged his own condom so his girlfriend would get pregnant? WTF

How did she find out?

Wait, the GUY sabotaged his own condom so his girlfriend would get pregnant? WTF

How did she find out?

He striaght up told her. Like why would you do that as a guy? In what scenario does this work out well for the dude?! Like yo....you're going to be hit with child support so hard you'll wish there was a time machine so you can go back and say no.

But apparently her parents and his want them to get married now...which is dumb as all the fucks since that shit almost NEVER works out, especially when one hates the other.

He striaght up told her. Like why would you do that as a guy? In what scenario does this work out well for the dude?! Like yo....you're going to be hit with child support so hard you'll wish there was a time machine so you can go back and say no.

But apparently her parents and his want them to get married now...which is dumb as all the fucks since that shit almost NEVER works out, especially when one hates the other.

You've never heard of men hiding a woman's BC or replacing the pills? Assholes of both genders have been known to trap people with kids.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Waaaaaahhhh? Wow...

What are their ethnicities?

I.....have no words.

this guy is kind of an evil genius. he wanted this all along. he probably buttered up her parents too slowly increasing his rep.

he's trying to force her into a prolonged relationship.

/stay schemin

Slayven

I try to never accuse dudes of being an "uncle tom" or "selling out their race" just because they happen to be a black conservative, and I prefer to focus on engaging ideas and not their "blackness"...but that recent Ben Carson quote?

c'mon son
There is a career path that I call the "Nu Uncle Tom", where you shit on minorities and prove you are one of the good ones. It's not just a black thing but I see that the most because sensitivities and what not.

That is psychotic, not a person you want kids with.

Abortion. Break up. Move to another city.

She wanted to know what I think she should do, but I didn't answer her. I told her the options available to her. But reminded her that ultimately the decision is hers alone; not her parents, her siblings, her friends, or crazy ass dude. I told her whether adoption or abortion either one is going to be soul crushing, as will motherhood at some points if she decides to keep him.

I did tell her not to marry the dude though because that shit is NOT going to work out at all period, zip, nadda.

Sharing a kid with a person like that is something to be avoided. If she wants to have the kid that's cool but just sayin'. She's going to have to deal with this guy for at least 18 years and 9 months more years if she does.

Top Bottom