• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Slayven

Now this is great fanservice.

iomOiaVC1nglj.gif

Imm0rt4l

My bad onemic, for some reason the volume on my mic was ass. I'll have to mess with it.

That dude was straight terrorizing you and my friend on the entire map. That shit was relentless haha.

Onemic

My bad onemic, for some reason the volume on my mic was ass. I'll have to mess with it.

That dude was straight terrorizing you and my friend on the entire map. That shit was relentless haha.

I need that 500k soon man. Im struggling like PTW with this handgun and no armor.

Nakazato

That HIV+ thread makes me uncomfortable.
That thread is going cost ppl accounts. Make me uneasy. And I'm confused if this is a troll or not. I hope this guy an leads a good life. At least isn't not a death sentence anymore.
I hope evil or bish just close it.

Saw prisoers and I kept think so the reason they were will to find the black lil girl is because she was taken with the white one. Enjoyed the mocie tho.

Village

Can I talk to you all for a sec.

I got this class on game design, and we had started making games and junk. So we got a group assignment and I got teamed up with two people, who shall remain nameless. Anyways, the day we get grouped we talk and discussed idea so this guy , we will call him dude, so dude says he ain't gonna be here for the weekend he is on a trip. This is a two week assignment, but the object is relatively simple, so we work with it. So 2nd week comes he doesn't show up to class, but apparently he has this emailed, one the other person in the group, and not me for whatever reason. Anyways , she tells me the gist of whatever , and I start working on sprites and backgrounds for that theme. We start talking today, dude gives me a whole list of shit he wants me to do background and sprites wise, and I am like

" dude , what are you doing We were already working on stuff, you can't just come in and dictate the entirety of the idea. This is a team you kind of got to work with some of the stuff I already got going"

he responds,
:" well if you wanted to change the idea you should have told me earlier"
I respond
" You should been clearer in what you wanted, along with that. I am not changing the idea, the idea works the same but the sprites will be different for 2 enemies"
He says
" its too late to change the idea now, also I redid a new background, ( EVEN THOUGH I JUST SENT HIM ONE) can you meet me in this place tomorrow. "

I already told the dude I commute to college a long ass way, most likely I cannot get there. So now I am in the position where I do not know what the hell I am supposed to be doing for this project. And I AM NOT getting a fucking failing grade because this dude wanna just change shit up after not being present during most of the creative process.

WTF man.

Tell this guy he can't show up when you're already well into the process after not having communicated with the group and dictate changes. Tell him "this is what we're working on" and give him something to do. If he balks just let the teacher know after presentations.

Now this is great fanservice.

iomOiaVC1nglj.gif
God yes. Thats fan service.

Tell this guy he can't show up when you're already well into the process after not having communicated with the group and dictate changes. Tell him "this is what we're working on" and give him something to do. If he balks just let the teacher know after presentations.

Totally agree.

And fam I had an amazing AMAZING evening tonight. A lot of members of my family I havent seen in years was at my cousins afterparty for graduating from Culinery School. My god it felt good. It was like being home in Louisiana. There was eating and drinking and carrying on and just a good time. It felt good. I wont let time pass like this again. Ill have to post links to the vids but damn it was too cool.

Village

I have, I also told him he needs to communicate. He probably will go ahead with his idea with the other member anyway. If that happens I gotta talk to the teacher. My scholarship is dependent on my grades. I do not have to be fucking around with some dude like this.

Mr. Patch

October 6, 2013 - October 12, 2013

The Worst Week in Atlanta Sports History is finally over.

Never Forget...

Falcons lose to Jets, Julio Jones out for season, Braves lose NLDS, Dream swept in WNBA finals, UGA loses to Mizzou, Georgia Tech loses to BYU, even Georgia State lost and continues to be winless.

The amount of guys in those date threads giving out advice who clearly shouldn't be kills me. So many people telling dudes to go with the friendship angle. Like when the fuck does that ever work? This ain't some Lifetime teen romance movie.

The amount of guys in those date threads giving out advice who clearly shouldn't be kills me. So many people telling dudes to go with the friendship angle. Like when the fuck does that ever work? This ain't some Lifetime teen romance movie.

People are such beautiful creatures. To turn down so many potential lifelong friendships just because your feelings for them didn't pan out is selfish and you are missing out on life

and so on and so forth. So much dumb fuckery in these threads

Village

I actually know people in which it has worked. To say it isn't a viable strategy would be a lie. However that plan many times requires a lot of waiting, and to be quite honest. A lot of dudes don't want to be that guy they decided to settle for after you have waiting for the chick and tried to get close to her for years after she has been and told you about a bunch of other dudes. I would assume that would damage some peoples self esteem.

On the other hand being too forward , isn't exactly the best opinion. You can encounter your fair share of crazy that way.

What do I do. I am pretty strait forward, I need some info on the person first then I ask em out. Just need to know if they ain't crazy or a jerk, I'm crazy. I don't need more of it. Otherwise I do not have time waiting around for friendships to be more.

Parallax

Is W , wizard. Does Wizard have a bunch of old kamen riders in it?

no. W is double. its the dual toned kamen rider. id stay away from wizard until you have some good series under your belt. the series with previous riders is decade. its good for fanservice, but thats about it

Village

decade the one with the hype ass pink outfit.

Alright I will give em a watch I got time.

Is there a good place that has kamen rider in bulk?

FyreWulff

truefax if someone broke one of my things because they felt it was getting more attention, i'd dump them for being jealous and competing with inanimate objects. I think you have to be mentally five years old to do that shit.

ALSO

The family members that usually take care of chickens went to church camp for the weekend. I'm in charge of taking care of them while they're gone. Have to go collect their eggs and let them out of the coop in the morning. The one chicken stares at me like "why you taking my eggs bro"

Triffling ass shit.

Just why. Its so goddamn childish. That last resort of childish mind is to resort to violence as a way of getting the point across.

Real talk-

Years ago my girl got salty with me over something and because I wasnt paying attention did a goddamn mexican CAN CAN dance on my computer keyboard. I didnt get mad I just looked at her stupid and called her "3". The next day I got a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Yeah......

Parallax

Triffling ass shit.

Just why. Its so goddamn childish. That last resort of childish mind is to resort to violence as a way of getting the point across.

Real talk-

Years ago my girl got salty with me over something and because I wasnt paying attention did a goddamn mexican CAN CAN dance on my computer keyboard. I didnt get mad I just looked at her stupid and called her "3". The next day I got a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Yeah......

damn.

Captain Phillips was damn good, ya'll

also, that HIV+ thread is bizarre. I think he posted something similar earlier

edit: yep

Well shit, that went down a dark path, then. Not all reinvention is good reinvention. Gotta find some way to live as the best you that you can be (or whatever's closest) and strike a decent balance between wildness and safety. Poor guy.

Top Bottom