• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Are you guys ready to list your top five games this generation?

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Team Fortress 2
Civilization 5
Mount & Blade: Warband

Xenoblade Chronicles would probably replace Warband but I'm not done with it yet.

xcom
witcher 2
deus ex hr
gta v
[reserved for something else]

in no apparent order. gonna have to think about that. maybe mirror's edge. i dunno.

kyored

wut?

14514257107731444511.jpeg

This is a mess!

NNNaaaaaaawww. lol

After the "reunion" I realized that Crown Royal Maple may be a new contender for my drink of choice. Smooth going down with a nice sweetness.

Now can it replace my Hennessey or Southern Comfort I don't know but its getting there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm gonna make sure to get interviewed in that future phil-x biopic.
OH? but have you ever raw dogged a mtf trans girl while another one is raw dogging you, while another one is giving you a rim job while another one is raw dogging that one ? while the first one starts raw dogging the last one and you start raw dogging the first one ?

EFkTqXF.gif

hahahhaa. this fucking profile reads like a damn parody. don't these ratchets realize typing like that requires MORE effort than no-caps (or all caps)

They know. But call them out on the shit and they'll tell you that this is how I do it and it's easier for me. You look stupid as fuck and that's where I'll leave it. Have a nice one.

Which series is this?

This is from the Super Hero Taisen Z movie which has Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and the Space Sheriffs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
GTA V
Sleeping Dogs
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Mass Effect 1
Bioshock

HM Dragon Age Origins and Mass Effect 2.
I guess. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

After the "reunion" I realized that Crown Royal Maple may be a new contender for my drink of choice. Smooth going down with a nice sweetness.

Now can it replace my Hennessey or Southern Comfort I don't know but its getting there.

Apart from some tequila I haven't touched any brown liquor this year, been lovin vodka

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Are you guys ready to list your top five games this generation?

this is gonna be harder than I thought
going to need some time

should make this a thread on gaming side

and why were those games your top five aside from the fact that they were fun ?

Dragon Age Origins
Mass Effect
Gears of War
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Forza 4

Honorable Mentions:
GT 5
AC: Brotherhood
Bioshock 1 & 3
Fallout 3
Mass Effect 2

J10

Banned
Mirror's Edge - the one game I can think of that has no true counterpart and is almost flawless in execution
Halo 3 - my favorite shooter; art style, story, pace, gameplay, feature set
Red Dead Redemption - my favorite sandbox game; best atmosphere, unique theme
Mark of the Ninja - a stealth game that doesn't bore me to death or give me anxiety; technically perfect in every way
Super Street Fighter 4 - best fighting game I've ever played

There are a few games I haven't played or completed that I think could change this list. I didn't complete Skyrim or KoA: Reckoning, and I haven't played GTAV yet.

Slayven

Which series is this?

Team up movie wiht Kamen Rider, Sentai, and Metal Heroes.

The guy with the cape is Kamen Rider Beast aka the only real nigga in his whole damn series. The other is Kyoryu Gold from Kyoryugerr, and the one walking in is J Stag. It's in his contract he has to steal the show from Gold heroes.

Slayven

Beast is lame. Everyone in Wizard is lame. Lame ass series. Even O's losers had Date and Uva to make up for it.

But when shit really went down all of Tokyo was going to be blown up, who stepped up? Beast, know who else did that? Akibakiller, so the math says Beast is 1/270th as cool as Killer.

Aw shit, forgot Ep.2. It really should be a top 10 or some shit, because I'm leaving out a bunch of things I love like Gears 3, Mark of the Ninja, Street Fighter 4, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mass Effect 2, etc.

fuck your top 5 question, man

Beast is lame. Everyone in Wizard is lame. Lame ass series. Even O's losers had Date and Uva to make up for it.

I can't really even refute this. I really thought coming in that Haruto was going to keep the swag streak going and then everything the show should've did never happened and it just fell apart. I still had a good time watching it though.

And don't forget Satonaka. She was just a beast and she got better as her role grew. And I'll give Gotou his props too. He went through a whole bunch of shit to get the Birth Driver and earned it too in the end.

Shit, Neo-Heisei has just been hit or miss but if the math's right and based off the 1st 2 episodes then Gaim is going to be a masterwork.

Aw shit, forgot Ep.2. It really should be a top 10 or some shit, because I'm leaving out a bunch of things I love like Gears 3, Mark of the Ninja, Street Fighter 4, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mass Effect 2, etc.

fuck your top 5 question, man

I didn't really have a problem with 5 but 10 would be the fair thing to do. Only thing in my list that had me sweating was Left 4 Dead 2 and even I'm thinking of working that one out and putting something else in place of it.

Slayven

Chilling on a Sunday, hear the doorbell. It's a light skinned dude wanting to cut my grass. I looked him dead in the eye "No Drake" and closed the door.

BlackJace

I didn't know so many of y'all played Team Fortress 2. Fuck being a top game of the generation, shits on my all time list for sure.

How Valve has managed to keep it going like a well oiled machine is really something.

I actually did a decent length post about TF2 in the "favorite multiplayer game of the generation" thread

I think its pretty brilliant in a lot of ways, and the way its been supported for years is highly impressive. Also, one of the few F2P games I think gets the balance right.

BlackJace

I actually did a decent length post about TF2 in the "favorite multiplayer game of the generation" thread

I think its pretty brilliant in a lot of ways, and the way its been supported for years is highly impressive. Also, one of the few F2P games I think gets the balance right.

Pretty much my exact sentiments. Also, they did a great job of making the characters feel like they were part of a team. The banter, high five commands, etc.

Calling it Team Fortress was fucking perfect. Its you and 6 other numbskulls holding down (or assaulting) the fort.

Gorillaz

After playing a little of the beta I wouldn't be surprised if D Souls 2 ends up on my game of gen list with D Souls 1, CoD 4, Halo 3,etc

Cod 4 is still my MP of the gen. Still love TF2 tho

Stephen Baldwin slummin with no shame.

Speaking of LOLTrailers, I keep seeing this shit every time I'm at the movies now. If Markie Mark wasn't here, tell me this wasn't straight-to-DVD tier. I always crack up at the WE CAN BE HEROES part, its like they took Team Police: World America and played it straight

Pretty much my exact sentiments. Also, they did a great job of making the characters feel like they were part of a team. The banter, high five commands, etc.

Calling it Team Fortress was fucking perfect. Its you and 6 other numbskulls holding down (or assaulting) the fort.

I love all the banter, gives the game a lot of character. I feel similarly about Gears of War 3, another 10 game of the generation for me.

Top Bottom