• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Satch

Banned
dont give me that swear to god bullcorn cuz somebody that act as much an ignant fool as you do cant claim to be a god fearing man

Can't believe Slay wouldn't stop saying racist shit about Koreans.

snoop.png

No joke.

I admit it wasn't well thought out, but it wasn't racist.

After hearing it a few times, I don't think I should leave it in. Your accent already sets off racist warning flags in people's minds. The only way to soften the blow is to leave in the 2-3 minute lead up and it still sounds really bad.

Slayven

After hearing it a few times, I don't think I should leave it in. Your accent already sets off racist warning flags in people's minds. The only way to soften the blow is to leave in the 2-3 minute lead up and it still sounds really bad.

Up to you man, I don't care either way. But I will clarify next time.

guys

as soon as you can see tonight's daily show on a replay or online, look for that second segment with Aasif Mandvi

it's about the new shady voter laws people are passing and it's fucking amazing

haven't watch a daily show in a good while

new one's not up yet, but the one from yesterday caught my eye cause of gladwell

always enjoy his books, and his hair

i wish john did extended interviews and put them up online, since they're always enjoyable

Got in a conversation with a guy and some folks at the bar this past weekend. After a few drinks he later told me he thought I was really cool because I was "Obama black". When asked to explain he would just change the subject and/or repeat "you know what I mean!".

FreeMufasa

Just saw the black teen in the store thread. Wow.........

That seanspeed guy is funny tho. So quick to dismiss racism and say race card. Dude was begging me last year in pm to send him NIJ. lol. Looks like he keeps a close eye on this thread.

BHZ Mayor

Obviously none of those kids have fathers. It's bad enough they're talking about sucking dick in such detail at that age (which would be just as bad if these were young girls for you no-standards, no-morals having ass lurkers that wanna try to say it's homophobic or "slut-shaming,") but talking about going to jail to do it is just...beyond...wow.

So BCT....I picked up that new pokemon for my kid along with Lego Marvel last night...That pokemon is pretty good. Seriously thinking about getting my own copy.

Edit- Stay outta thread about the 13 year old kid. If you thought the "young black kid belt" thread was bad. Avoid this one at all cost.

JohnDoe

Banned
Obviously none of those kids have fathers. It's bad enough they're talking about sucking dick in such detail at that age (which would be just as bad if these were young girls for you no-standards, no-morals having ass lurkers that wanna try to say it's homophobic or "slut-shaming,") but talking about going to jail to do it is just...beyond...wow.

You have no idea what some young kids know about sex nowadays, with or without a father at home.
But the jail part is fucked up.

Top Bottom