• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

lmao, it took me a while to get this.

Those threads are all the same. Just a lack of perspective about what being social entails, putting yourself at risk, then blaming women for not doing enough. Let's ignore that in order for a rape to occur there needs to be a rapist. But who cares, women you didn't like do enough to save yourself. K.

JohnDoe

Banned
Those threads are all the same. Just a lack of perspective about what being social entails, putting yourself at risk, then blaming women for not doing enough. Let's ignore that in order for a rape to occur there needs to be a rapist. But who cares, women you didn't like do enough to save yourself. K.

I also love how people like to ignore that people in other Western countries like to get shitfaced just as much yet the women there don't get raped as often. I wonder what that might be... hmmmm

FyreWulff

Doesn't the Bone still fully install all of it's games?

You're going to fit like 10-11 games on these things before it has to rotate installs. It's pretty much OXbox 2: Electric Defrag Orchestra.

It's probably due to packing all the languages on there to save money.

RedSwirl

Doesn't the Bone still fully install all of it's games?

You're going to fit like 10-11 games on these things before it has to rotate installs. It's pretty much OXbox 2: Electric Defrag Orchestra.

It's probably due to packing all the languages on there to save money.

Both consoles will actually. People seem to be overlooking that about the PS4.

Most of it is probably audio.

This is why I wish they'd start letting you install/download just one language when you buy a game.

Audio in different languages is a big reason why the PC version of Max Payne 3 is 30GB. Pirate copies of the game have actually been split up into versions containing only one language to keep file sizes down. That's also why The Witcher 2 on PC just let's you download each language individually.

J10

Banned
Someone somewhere must have thought of that already. Zero reason to have players installing languages they won't use.

Goddamn that Fish AI is fierce

also, you are now remembering MS was pushing digital super hard only a few months ago

lol

well, at least this can deter pirates. Hold that 50gig download with 28kb/s with 1000+ leechers, nigga

If XB1 was digital only that family sharing would have been essential.

Enjoy your 10 games assholes. Pray there are no patches or dlc.

Satch

Banned
no i skipped it

i heard it was good, relative to the low expectations people had for it

edit: o @ bish trying to start a fight

J10

Banned
I need to know what Slayven did in a past life to merit the constant ribbing. I must not be watching closely enough.

Top Bottom