• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Gorillaz

Yeah that's the standard. Make sure you tip.
My barbershop think they slick....upped the cost from 15 to 17 and the average people tip is 2-3 dollars. So they getting 20 per cut basically.

I'm like naw you guys put in your tip with the bill, I ain't tipping.

FyreWulff

Working construction, man. Seriously.

That might explain it.. I stayed away from the construction sites whenever possible. Stepdad used to work construction. The stuff he told us makes me not like being near work sites.

I'll have to look closer the next time I'm up there.

Saw them working on something near Broadway and Cambie. They were running a crane and the crane was using a bucket, and putting it right over the sidewalk, and the sidewalk wasn't even closed. Noped right on over to the other side of the block.

Angelus is the only person on skype

sg3mRv8.png

Me and Rio had a nice chat while waiting on people to show yesterday, with the whirling sounds of a busy street coming from Slay's feed as he tried to supplement his income with his newly founded one man rickshaw business.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dude. Schedule a time. I said last week I'd probably be in the field all this week. I just happen to be back right now.

I know schedules are scary things for colored folks. But goddamn

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Finished my second playthrough.

Had a psychic heavy, psychic assault, psychic sniper, squad site sniper with double tap, and two other goons. Rolled in the stronghold and took that bitch over. The last ethereal got caught with his head sticking out. All that was heard was the sound of two gunshots from my sniper.

I think I'm ready for impossible now.

Aiustis

I had one of those awkward, white person tries to be all chummy and talk to me using slang. That hasn't happened in a few years.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
guys

as soon as you can see tonight's daily show on a replay or online, look for that second segment with Aasif Mandvi

it's about the new shady voter laws people are passing and it's fucking amazing

Furyous

What have I missed?

I'm staying the fuck of NYC. NYPD gives no fucks and I'll be damned if I get arrested for shopping while black. I can't imagine buying an unlocked iphone at a store out there.

On a lighter note, who makes your all "Never-Heard-of-Him" team?

Mine:

Harvin Marrison for reasons unknown.
Haron Aernandez for reasons unknown.
Pames Jrince who Star referred to as having hogs... allegedly.
That artist from Detroit aka Mr. No Fly Zone
Some artist in NYC that waves hi to naysayers who's name I can't remember.
Some Uncle person out of NYC.
Hames Jarrison
Mrban Ueyer
That old school pitcher that gave someone the busy in a road altercation.
Odae S-o from some major rap group due to obvious legal reasons.

Top Bottom