• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

Got you a bottle Satch

everclear.jpg

Slayven

I think Morgan Freeman was born 60
I was trying to find that post in this thread with that old baby. Shit was hilarious.

I've never had Everclear and plan to keep it that way. 151 was the hardest stuff I ever messed with.
Put some hair on your bird chest.
Hardest stuff I've had was some berry flavored Cisco.
Go over there with the rest sorority girls.
You haven't lived until you tempted fate, by doing double shots of moonshine, then drinking some jungle juice made with everclear.

Get that drank on.

You haven't lived until you tempted fate, by doing double shots of moonshine, then drinking some jungle juice made with everclear.

My brother.....

That shit is the truth. If you cats get a chance and want something with a little kick, go and get some Corona's and Bacardi Limon. Drink the head out of the Corona's and then add the Bacardi. Rinse and repeat 3 times.....

Happyness awaits.

Slayven

My brother.....

That shit is the truth. If you cats get a chance and want something with a little kick, go and get some Corona's and Bacardi Limon. Drink the head out of the Corona's and then add the Bacardi. Rinse and repeat 3 times.....

Happyness awaits.

Corona tastes like piss.

Corona tastes like piss.

Blasphemy. Goes great with nachos and works with Limon.

Beer of choice is Miller High Life and Negra Modelo. But straight liquor is always better.

I mean Slay we both stay in Ga. And I got the Country Club half a block from the crib..... Drinking can ensue.

Onemic

Would u recommend it to someone who don't know nothing bout guitar.

Ya, it's pretty much like your own personal guitar teacher. The game naturally assumes you have 0 knowledge of guitar and its base lessons are catered towards that. Great if you're too broke to get one yourself. It's also fun as hell, so it helps keep you motivated even when practicing things that would normally be boring because of the gamey aspects attached to things(Guitarcade and high scores).

Only beer worth bothering with.

http://www.therheinriverinn.com/Killians_beer_photo-2013.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.france44.com/prodimg/sapporo_large_can.gif

I'm thinking about making a thread about how some yelp commenters are ridiculous. This place I hit up is really good and the two star reviews amount to: I don't like the presentation.

Come. The. Fuck. On.

Just got back from a Korean restaurant....the party next to us was talking really loudly about the south needing to secede from the nation again. They were talking about how the North invaded them for upholding the DoI and Constitution, then they started complaining about minorities in general...in a Korean restaurant...in Florida.

cdyhybrid

Just got back from a Korean restaurant....the party next to us was talking really loudly about the south needing to secede from the nation again. They were talking about how the North invaded them for upholding the DoI and Constitution, then they started complaining about minorities in general...in a Korean restaurant...in Florida.

Surprised you can even find a Korean joint in Florida.

There are a couple here, not really well known and one disguises itself as a Japanese restuarant which is funny since the menu is clearly Korean; then again there's this Viet restaurant by UCF that pretends they're Japanese too.

Angelus stop complaining. Anyone can be offended if they're trying to be.

/gamingside

That thread is gold

Angelus always looking for racism. I think we know who the REAL racist is.

I hate'em all and they stink!

Angelus you interested in doing a Kpop/Bones/ Charmed podcast?

Only if I get to trash Charmed on the regular. We can call the podcast "Are They Really Black?"

Top Bottom