• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
To be fair, he has gone on record talking about his past and why he doesn't rap about certain shit. Just because he graduated, doesn't mean that he wasn't into shit before. lol. That was when he was in his teens though.

lol people just hearing slay for the first time or something?
Yeah? I never listed to the podcast, where else would I hear him outside of a Charmed cosplay convention.

Only beer worth bothering with.

Not a beer drinker mysef but I recently discovered this at a brewery and it was great.
Y5Equrw.jpg
DEM HAND PICKED APPLES

Nakazato

Just got back from a Korean restaurant....the party next to us was talking really loudly about the south needing to secede from the nation again. They were talking about how the North invaded them for upholding the DoI and Constitution, then they started complaining about minorities in general...in a Korean restaurant...in Florida.

where? orlando ?

Edit: there was a bad ass Dim Sum place off of 17-92 going towards downtown when i was living there By the Art Supply store

Slayven

I really hope the XB1 somehow manages to outsell the PS4 this Holiday season just to see the meltdown. We'd probably lose 10% of our members in the ensuing shit storm.

Bish would just walkway. Black snake moan avatar in the trashcan, "Bish NO MORE!!!"

FreeMufasa

I really hope the XB1 somehow manages to outsell the PS4 this Holiday season just to see the meltdown. We'd probably lose 10% of our members in the ensuing shit storm.

Lol I wanted it for that reason too. But the Xbox actually has a cool launch line up. Sony fucked up there so bad

Man netgen warriors will switch sides over the littlest things.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704413

hey now, that is a pretty big feature and if i was planning to play single player games, that would be a huge blow. can't fault people who have used that feature on PSP or PS Vita...

trading blows, hahahahah...

all i know is if i want to play BF4, it doesn't matter which console i got, i would need to update day 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XxAlkalYyk&t=48

Satch

Banned
in that macys thread that guy talking about BP and Wakanda being bigoted

picking a comic fight with slayven???? and hasnt read priest's run???

you messin with the wroooong niggaaaaaaaaaaa

/tearria marie

Slayven

/tearria marie
I am printing this out and framing it, going right next to my GED and Diploma from University of Phoenix

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Not a beer drinker mysef but I recently discovered this at a brewery and it was great.

DEM HAND PICKED APPLES

i turned on to cider about 2 years ago. its a a great light drink variety.

speaking of.. if any of you guys come across a beer called old knucklehead, proceed with caution.

/tearria marie

it happens from time to time. but its always funny to see.

What the fuck is up with the weather? It went from 60 when I went to work at 2200 and dropped harshly to 32 by 0130. I swear if there were clouds it would been snowing.

Would u recommend it to someone who don't know nothing bout guitar.

I have the first one. I never did anything with a guitar, and I felt I got some progress with songs I knew before hand, because it was kind of easy to have the muscle memory of where you had to go because I knew the song so well.

The only thing is that its a huge time commitment if you want to learn some shit, more than I had available so I set it to the side. But I always look at my guitar and say I should pick it up again, its fun but laziness rules my free time.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I love for that first hint of sleet/snow. Folks in this state lose their minds, be building bunkers and shit. We get 1 inch of snow and people think it is "The day after tomorrow".
every year this is exactly what goes down.

Top Bottom