• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never use razors for anything other than my upperlip honestly. I will breakout for sure. I've heard shit about taking a hot shower or running hot water prior to open up your pores, shaving and then using cold water. I aint about that life. In the very rare occasion that I want a close shave with a razor I go with the grain.

yea last time I did it I instantly regretted it for a few days after but I'm too lazy to go get an electric shaver right now ;_;

And not a single person was surprised
http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/kate-middleton-meets-idris-elba

enhanced-buzz-10605-1386337648-14.jpg

Imagine the convo before sex that night

KM: "Hey before we do it...can I call you IE?"
PH: "IE what's that?"
KM: "Uh nothing important! I uh...I read about this on the internet that saying vowels makes things more erotic for the guy"
PH: "Oh that's hot, yea let's do that!"

My girlfund:

“Cam sites remind me of crowded strip club floors. While Mygirlfund is literally teeming with babes, the interaction is intimate. It's like going private with a girl in the VIP lounge.”

hahahahahahahaha

Why the fuck do we got to be extra with naming these babies? My friend sister just had a boy and she named him Jaxson but you pronounce it like Jackson. I asked her bluntly why not spell it Jackson and she replied she wanted it to be exotic.

SMH

On one hand, he can be nicknamed "Jax" when he grows up. Someone our age will make "where's Daxter" joke and no one will get it. Please look forward to it.

i got a pretty healthy beard goin right now and I'm afraid to shave it with my razor because my face is always irritated as fuck afterwards

how do my black bros avoid that? I might just grab some clippers and go to work, but sometimes a dude feels like shaving like a real man

Personally the hotter the better. I have to stay clean shaven for work so first and foremost I clean my face with a combination of hot water and soap. Afterwords rinse off soap and using hot water wet my face. I use shaving cream(oatmeal based made by Gillette) and set my mach 3 turbo razor under hot water. Massage in shaving cream on my wet face and cut in a downward motion along jawline. After I'm done rinse my face of excess cream and apply a liberal amount of aftershave. I use aftershave gel for sensitive skin. After i m done I ensure I don't touch my face and let it dry on its own.

One of the common mistakes that are made is using a dull razor. That shit is a detriment to your skin and you can risk some serious issues with irritation. Hopefully that helps.

i got a pretty healthy beard goin right now and I'm afraid to shave it with my razor because my face is always irritated as fuck afterwards

how do my black bros avoid that? I might just grab some clippers and go to work, but sometimes a dude feels like shaving like a real man

permanent shade.

i cut to about 1/8" every time.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
There's no 'mole lady' like there is for tamales, I reckon you need to know someone or hit up a restaurant that serves it.

its something id always hope to find but knew didnt exist... i can get champurrado and tamales walking downtown in the morning, but i cant get a bowl of mole...

I have almost 2 hours of conversation but we got kind of aimless at times, should be able to edit this into a listenable 50-60 minutes.

Satch, Angelus Slay and DY convinced me to put effort into these and revisit a more focused, single topic format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom