• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol she literally did say that something along those lines, like 'that has to be it. Either you only like white women or I'm ugly'. I think she may have been drunk at the time now that I think back on how extra aggressive she was.
Pics of her and the ex.

Gorillaz

So what was Shadow Realm?!?

you die/death for the most part

I was feeling some type of way when I first found out about that too, like one episode was about a one v one where both people were chained to a wall and there were 2 "shadow disk" that moves closer each time one of the people were fucking up. Come to find out it was actually a saw.

When people told me that it changed my outlook on alot of the show

zero_suit

I was feeling some type of way when I first found out about that too, like one episode was about a one v one where both people were chained to a wall and there were 2 "shadow disk" that moves closer each time one of the people were fucking up. Come to find out it was actually a saw.

The uncensored version of Yugioh was kinda hardcore.

RedSwirl

While we're on anime nostalgia I may as well mention Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers.

I hat a chance to get the complete box set once like 10 years ago for $120, but now whenever I find it it's like $400 or something. And I'm pretty sure nobody gives enough of a fuck to re-release it anymore.

Also I hate shit with robots and shit. Could never get into Gundam wing.

I have this problem too, really. I mean, I watched a little bit of Gurren Lagann and other mecha anime but I find myself getting bored with it after awhile.

Though, playing a bit of some of the Gundam Musou games make me want to try it out. I also have like the whole series of Gundam Wing and other Gundams on my hard drive just waiting for me to be bored enough one day to watch...

This isn't new. If anyone is as ancient as I am and remembers Saber Rider, they censored the hell out of that one.

Villains were "disappearing into the phantom zone" instead of being killed, and dudes were going into western saloons and drinking "lemonade".

Slayven

This isn't new. If anyone is as ancient as I am and remembers Saber Rider, they censored the hell out of that one.

Villains were "disappearing into the phantom zone" instead of being killed, and dudes were going into western saloons and drinking "lemonade".

80s and 90s action shows were crazy about this. That is why Duke kinda of dying and Optimus dying was such "oh shit" moments. Death is easy to writer, and way over used.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I never knew that either. It really makes me wonder why the fuck these grown-ass dudes were playing a children's card game for such high stakes.

Kreed

3F97OfS.jpg

Beyonce is like one shade away from being offensive in some of her new videos.

Nakazato

While we're on anime nostalgia I may as well mention Ronin Warriors/Samurai Troopers.

I hat a chance to get the complete box set once like 10 years ago for $120, but now whenever I find it it's like $400 or something. And I'm pretty sure nobody gives enough of a fuck to re-release it anymore.

I remember watching this when living it Italy at 5 in Italian couldnt understand shit but enjoyed the fuck out of it. Still have my Ryo in toy somewhere them bitches were made out of metal

Dali

You can't namedrop those two and think you're gonna get away with that shit. Now you really need to show pics.
Do people ever actually post pics in these situations? I don't have pics of my coworker and a gaf post is the reason why my ex is my ex so I probably shouldn't post pictures of her.

Nakazato

Do people ever actually post pics in these situations? I don't have pics of my coworker and a gaf post is the reason why my ex is my ex so I probably shouldn't post pictures of her.

ouch

but dude if you date white women you date white women there is no shame in that. Let em hate. Get you some porcelain goddess pussy and be happy.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Oh, had no idea. That's fucked up. Nevermind that then.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You should never post pictures on GAF. Some are gullible enough to do it though. But the story behind this?

Dali

damn man, really?
Yes really. I kinda didn't really care at that point though. Things weren't so good prior and we were both being antagonistic toward each other. I posted some shit about her almost hoping she'd read it and she did.

YoungHav

Banned
Anybody quit weed while trying to conceive a child? My wife has issued a mandate saying it'll affect the kid. I am literally dying of boredom.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Anybody quit weed while trying to conceive a child? My wife has issued a mandate saying it'll affect the kid. I am literally dying of boredom.
Yeah if you're on the droke your son will be born drunk and high...smh

I guess it could affect sperm count but that's the only possible thing.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

You gotta get some hobbies if you can't keep yourself entertained without doing some sort of substance.

Dali

ouch

but dude if you date white women you date white women there is no shame in that. Let em hate. Get you some porcelain goddess pussy and be happy.
But it's not even like that lol. It's not a white thing. Comparing alizee to vivica it's a petite girl vs a thick amazon. Has nothing to do with putting the porcelain pussy on a pedestal, I'm just not attracted to the latter which unfortunately tends to make it seem as though I'm anti black.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I want hood theme cards.

"Oh shit son your tripped my trap card "First of the Month" pay a thousand life points of forfeit the duel."

NOT SO FAST

I activate Sharkeisha! In attack mode!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL

Sharkeisha has a special ability called Shoulda Had Your Hands Up, Hoe that prevents all trap cars and magic cards from being used for one turn while she goes to town on that ass.

iIyJ52txXL1Fp.gif

NOT SO FAST

AND THAT'S NOT ALL

Sharkeisha has a special ability called Shoulda Had Your Hands Up, Hoe that prevents all trap cars and magic cards from being used for one turn while she goes to town on that ass.

iIyJ52txXL1Fp.gif
Kaiba-ep94-20s.jpg

CURSE YOU, YUGI WORLDSTAR.

Slayven

NOT SO FAST

AND THAT'S NOT ALL

iIyJ52txXL1Fp.gif

Than I can Summon "Deshawn" and his special ability called "Good D" causes all female monsters to switch sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom