• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dali

Got a 24 hour shift tomorrow.

I need something to watch.

Gonna watch Man of Steel again definitely but that still leaves a ton of time to fill obviously... thinking of finishing season 2 of Dexter and getting caught up on walking dead.

I might start watching Beserk too. Any recommendations?
A 24hr shift? Wtf? Are you like a camera for cheaters or something?

Wynnebeck

Banned
Crack.

New Taco Bell/Police joint venture. This way, in the event of a routine stop gone wrong Taco Bell customers come pre-sprinkled.

1280319878_parrot-is-playing-dead.gif

BHZ Mayor

I want hood theme cards.

"Oh shit son your tripped my trap card "First of the Month" pay a thousand life points of forfeit the duel."

NOT SO FAST

I activate Sharkeisha! In attack mode!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL

Sharkeisha has a special ability called Shoulda Had Your Hands Up, Hoe that prevents all trap cars and magic cards from being used for one turn while she goes to town on that ass.

iIyJ52txXL1Fp.gif

Than I can Summon "Deshawn" and his special ability called "Good D" causes all female monsters to switch sides.

I know I'm late, but this killed me.

Gonna watch Man of Steel again definitely but that still leaves a ton of time to fill obviously... thinking of finishing season 2 of Dexter and getting caught up on walking dead.

Staff duty on a Sunday is fantastic. You off Monday right? Time to marathon on Netflix or that 3DS.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Grades posted. All A's but got a B in Discrete Math. But it's also the last math class I ever have to take. So I'm happy.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Give me your programming smarts.
Ironically I dropped my object oriented programming class before the withdraw deadline. Had too much going on and didn't think I could figure it out myself this semester since it was an online class. Gonna take it in-class this spring.

So give me your tips if you got any, lol.
Superman was ok.

But now I need a DBZ movie it could work with supermans budget
They tried, look up DBZ evolution. It was garbage. =(

Actually idk the budget on it but it was awful regardless.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ironically I dropped my object oriented programming class before the withdraw deadline. Had too much going on and didn't think I could figure it out myself this semester since it was an online class. Gonna take it in-class this spring.

So give me your tips if you got any, lol.They tried, look up DBZ evolution. It was garbage. =

Didn't have Superman's budget

however

Live action re-imaginings based off of a foundation of pure nostalgia almost never work. I'm just happy that we got Kai. I don't need to see another abomination like GI Joe.

Dali

So give me your tips if you got any, lol.They tried, look up DBZ evolution. It was garbage. =(

In my experience oop classes are basically Java classes. C was used as my intro to programming class. OOP and the Java class is basically teaching you to isolate your variables and write your code as clean as possible so that it may be used by others. Honestly it's so intuitive you wonder why it's not standard practice, but then again not every language is is OO. I haven't delved into those that aren't so that may contribute to why I feel how I feel.

Onemic

So give me your tips if you got any, lol.They tried, look up DBZ evolution. It was garbage. =(

I'm taking OOP this upcoming semester. You were supposed to have the knowledge ready for me man!

I was taking C this past semester and everything was fine till we got into files and structs. I still need to practice that stuff because my knowledge with them aint that strong...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Brock was fucking misty on the side

Brock is the biggest simp of the Pokemon world. He wasn't pulling that off. He couldn't get with near identical women, he couldn't pull it off with the most likely lesbian. He always wants what he can't have

Gorillaz

Remember how we talked bout yugioh getting censored in America a few pages back? Its the same in pokemon.

You think misty dragging brock away was for comedic appeal? Nah she dealt with him cause ash didn't get the hint

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

Season 2 of Dexter is fantastic.

How the fuck do I get my hands on the black and red Air Jordans XI for less than 200 dollars? Im making the transition from sneaks to shoes but these motherfuckers are my favorite sneaker ever.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Avatar sequels are supposed to be 60FPS, so I'm curious to see that... in 5 years time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It is bad.

But I liked it more than Hobbit 1. Fuckless Legolas don't care. Final Boss Smaug is Kaiju status.

Deprive

Took a minute to get use to how Hobbit 2 was filmed. Wonder why they filmed it liked that.

Smaug was fun, but man that ending was bullshit. This shit did not need to be 3 movies again :\

FyreWulff

Just got back from seeing it (opted for normal 2D version)

I liked it. Can definitely tell how differently it was filmed, it's no longer a del Toro-lite movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom