• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakazato

But it's not even like that lol. It's not a white thing. Comparing alizee to vivica it's a petite girl vs a thick amazon. Has nothing to do with putting the porcelain pussy on a pedestal, I'm just not attracted to the latter which unfortunately tends to make it seem as though I'm anti black.
Oh I get ya. Rock and a hard place.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
My favorite hobbies are loner hobbies, gaming and reading. Maybe I should plan our weekends better.

I think there are plenty of loner hobbies to do, you just gotta figure out which ones you gravitate towards.

For example, I like to play guitar and I believe it's never too late to learn to play an instrument. Ditto for photography. There's even physically active stuff out there that's fun and doesn't involve team sports, like rock climbing/bouldering.

Obviously some of those can get expensive, but you get the idea.

Talked to parents yesterday. It's throat cancer. Oncologist said 50/50 so far. Now it's all about what my dad wants to do with himself.

Slayven

Better than getting implanted with them nanomachines that The Man is putting into yall by eating KFC and Popeyes.
rWH3PIh.jpg

I rest my case.

Talked to parents yesterday. It's throat cancer. Oncologist said 50/50 so far. Now it's all about what my dad wants to do with himself.

Sorry to hear that.

Trey

My favorite hobbies are loner hobbies, gaming and reading. Maybe I should plan our weekends better.

Pick something to get better at. Bonus points if it's a cooperative effort between you and your significant other.

You're good people, Devo. Much luck to you and your folks throughout this ordeal.

Thanks for the support by the way. Keeps me from being entirely negative about the whole ordeal.

Beef: Breslin is 17. I changed it in the Mckayla thread.

Really really sorry to hear this :(. Stay strong for your pops but in reality he has to stay strong for himself. Where thr attention goes the energy flows. Accept treat.ent but he has to live like he doesnt even have cancer.

Gorillaz

Lmao @Wynn, sorry to hear that D hope you guys pull through

edit: fast and furious is on bravo....bout to hit the "NOO MONICAAA" part

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
please tell me i'm not the only one who's seen the new latest and greatest bus driver combo video

The Adder

Banned
He ain't dead yet nigga!

Also, I'm currently addicted to Taco Bell Churros. I have to have one every time I drive by a Taco Bell and I don't know why.

Crack.

New Taco Bell/Police joint venture. This way, in the event of a routine stop gone wrong Taco Bell customers come pre-sprinkled.

DY_nasty

Not going to lie, spitting in my face is one of the few things I would swing on a mofo over.

True shit. Having physical lines crossed brings the demon out of any man. No regrets associated with those kinds of events either.

goddamn, I had to go back and watch the OG bus driver video. When he stepped out of his seat with dat Sanford and Son shuffle xx Shoryuken, oh my GAWD

DY_nasty

Got a 24 hour shift tomorrow.

I need something to watch.

Gonna watch Man of Steel again definitely but that still leaves a ton of time to fill obviously... thinking of finishing season 2 of Dexter and getting caught up on walking dead.

I might start watching Beserk too. Any recommendations?

Slayven

Got a 24 hour shift tomorrow.

I need something to watch.

Gonna watch Man of Steel again definitely but that still leaves a ton of time to fill obviously... thinking of finishing season 2 of Dexter and getting caught up on walking dead.

I might start watching Beserk too. Any recommendations?

I am in love with a church girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom