• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Still refuse to watch any Hobbit movie since I already know it's gonna be filled to the fucking brim with filler since it's three goddamn movies long.

I'm seeing it this week, but after the first Hobbit, I swore off 48fps shit. Call me old-fashioned, a luddite, whatever, I'll be over here with 24fps fam

I blame TV. People are just use to seeing unequal lighting and horrible use of depth of field. They've been condition to think it looks good because it's all they see watching those shitty shows.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I blame TV. People are just use to seeing unequal lighting and horrible use of depth of field. They've been condition to think it looks good because it's all they see watching those shitty shows.

The lighting really bugged me in the first one. Especially the end scene fight versus Slade, I mean Azog.

While visually pretty to some extent, it felt really *off*.

m2im2fH.jpg

Y'all follow anyone on Facebook,instagram or twitter that is just trying so hard to make it look like their life is desirable? Sit down, NO ONE is jealous.

Onemic

Y'all follow anyone on Facebook,instagram or twitter that is just trying so hard to make it look like their life is desirable? Sit down, NO ONE is jealous.

I don't but my bro does. Dude used to go to my high school and his parents are pretty much made of money. He constantly tweets about how he has more money, better cars, and better clothes than everyone else, like he's self made or some shit when it's all coming out of his daddy's pocket.

Worst tweet I've seen from him was when he said something along the lines of "If I see you in a Porche instead of a Bugatti, you might as well end your life because it's going nowhere"

I hope he doesn't know he probably has the perk of killing someone and getting away with it by blaming it on his privilege and being too spoiled.

reilo

I don't but my bro does. Dude used to go to my high school and his parents are pretty much made of money. He constantly tweets about how he has more money, better cars, and better clothes than everyone else, like he's self made or some shit when it's all coming out of his daddy's pocket.

Worst tweet I've seen from him was when he said something along the lines of "If I see you in a Porche instead of a Bugatti, you might as well end your life because it's going nowhere"

I hope he doesn't know he probably has the perk of killing someone and getting away with it by blaming it on his privilege and being too spoiled.

Dude's winning, why you jealous?

Onemic

Dude's winning, why you jealous?

more like he's a dick to everyone else because he's a spoiled brat. I have no problem with dudes that make their own paper, but if you're getting paid, simply because your Dad pays you and you constantly throw it in peoples faces like this guy.(He's quite literally exactly like this dude) I'm not gonna think that highly of you.

reilo

more like he's a dick to everyone else because he's a spoiled brat. I have no problem with dudes that make their own paper, but if you're getting paid, simply because your Dad pays you and you constantly throw it in peoples faces like this guy.(He's quite literally exactly like this dude) I'm not gonna think that highly of you.

I was being facetious!

Wow, that's some shitty behavior. My brother has am friend like that, bought some early 2000 model Porsche with "daddy's" money and his acting like he's a hustler.

Slay says he's in love with a church girl and then hardly posts any on sunday. He's probably sitting through sunday school, morning service, afternoon service, church community luncheon, and night service.

akira28

Slay says he's in love with a church girl and then hardly posts any on sunday. He's probably sitting through sunday school, morning service, afternoon service, church community luncheon, and night service.

He off becoming a Bishop for some shady southern offshoot Christian cult that runs a rib and chicken shack in the hood.

Slayven

I was trying to back off posting so Angleus could lap me.

He off becoming a Bishop for some shady southern offshoot Christian cult that runs a rib and chicken shack in the hood.

Only time I go to church is for funerals.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
15 minutes into the finale Jesus fuck this is too much to take sitting down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom