• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHZ Mayor

I don't even know.

Also in a week I'll be drowning in cats.

image.php

I haven't been posting much, trying to sort out some school stuff. I'm switching schools and I'm also gonna be in a new place tomorrow.

Whenever I can get a decent internet hook up there I'll get the next podcast in order.

Slayven

I haven't been posting much, trying to sort out some school stuff. I'm switching schools and I'm also gonna be in a new place tomorrow.

Whenever I can get a decent internet hook up there I'll get the next podcast in order.

#whereintheworldismoris

I might be retiring from the podcasting game.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This is exactly the video game I want. I am tempted to buy Black Flag just for this, but I'm operating under the assumption it's just a couple hours of content. :/

Much appreciated fam. We pushing for much, much more.
Thanks, Esco. Unfortunately I haven't touched AC since Brotherhood, so I'm unsure if I should just jump back in with DLC for 4.

Seems video game females are supposed to look like Victoria's Secret models, even though they're supposed to be fighters/superheroes/etc. that carry around 10-foot long swords and giant guns and shit.

My favorite is getting picky about lighting, shadows or game physics.

"Well why doesn't this female have armor, isn't she in the army?"
"STOP THE PC BULLSHIT PLEASE."

Imm0rt4l

lordmrw

The dark day that I dreaded would come has finally arrived: neogaf is blocked at work. Now I need to find another active forum to browse that won't hit the work filter. Damn it all to hell.

J10

Banned
We get school girls, ninjas, business women, street walkers, soldiers, belly dancers, assassins - all hyper sexualized. When do we get a female fighting game character drawn like Rufus? I can't think of any.

We get school girls, ninjas, business women, street walkers, soldiers, belly dancers, assassins - all hyper sexualized. When do we get a female fighting game character drawn like Rufus? I can't think of any.

Or a female character like that in general.

But it's some kind of feminist agenda to make these obvious observations of how shitty the variance is among body types and character types of female characters.

Destiny and Uncharted cannot come soon enough. I am sick and fucking tired of these two shot stops and "I was first to the grassy knoll" shooters.

Mary from Tobal.

Mitsuko the Boar from Bloody Roar.

EDIT: Thank you, Esco for that Black Flag. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom