• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

There is some new blood in there that are taking it to the next level. Im letting others who aren't Likely to have a satch moment argue. But damn, if i could put my foot through the internet!

Yeah the old blood doesn't say much to get on the radar since they got banned in the Trayvon thread and came back, I just like seeing how they will openly display their salt in the "black thread of the day".

But let's wait until Angelus Errare comes back before catching any more rage bans in these threads. One person at a time max.

J10

Banned
Either that LinktoDrink dude was a sleeping bear who feels like he got poked one too many times or he really is just fucking with people in that thread. I can't tell which, but it's hilarious reading either way.

Trey

LinktoDrink is going hard in the mother fucking paint. NAACP=Hate group

He just proves that too many people "on the right side of history" get caught up in their feelings of righteous justification. His arguments are nothing people haven't seen before, and his antics are sensationalized and shallow.

So easy to ignore. All his respondents are kindling the flame instead of choking it or outright destroying it.

On Facebook its like more people are mad he got fired than the factth at he said those things.

Its also fun to see the racists come out on Facebook and other places to defend people when they get exposed.

FyreWulff

just got back from the dentist.

3 tooth extractions, and a full on cleaning.

they sedated me so hard i barely remember any of it

fuck this is like the culimination of 5 years of pain from the teeth they just took out

drugged to fuck right now, wonder if i should attempt to play rock band

I honestly get tired of schooling Christians about what the Bible says. The one thing I am thankful for is that my mother and father made me read the Bible and discuss it with them.

JohnDoe

Banned
Either that LinktoDrink dude was a sleeping bear who feels like he got poked one too many times or he really is just fucking with people in that thread. I can't tell which, but it's hilarious reading either way.

This almost sounds like a term for someone who's in the closet which he probably is if he was being serious.

harSon

Banned
God... the person I work under is ignorant as fuck. I dread coming to work on days following marquee stories of bigotry in the news. Gotta walk in to see ol' geezer ass foaming at the mouth read to drop bullshit apologist talking points. And as much as I'd love to keep it real, I'm not trying to lose a job over Duck Dynasty.

DominoKid

just had a phone interview with local sports company (kind of like Eastbay), i'd be surprised if i didn't get the job.

i'm also waiting to hear back on a job i interviewed with a week before Thanksgiving at a PR/Design company that i'd really love to work for. i'm not expecting to hear from them before New Years based on what they told me when i called them.

i'd take the sports job if they offered it just to get some money coming in. but i'd be lying if i said i wouldn't leave in a heartbeat if the PR company wanted to hire me. it's only a temp job.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I honestly get tired of schooling Christians about what the Bible says. The one thing I am thankful for is that my mother and father made me read the Bible and discuss it with them.

Most people who claim to be Christians are really not Christians..... Being a christian requires a lot of patience and understanding for your fellow man and people rather feel righteous.

Most people who claim to be Christians are really not Christians..... Being a christian requires a lot of patience and understanding for your fellow man and people rather feel righteous.

I know. My dad is one of the few people that I never question about his faith. My cousins though... These motherfuckers are pieces of shit. They don't know shit about the Bible. They only repeat what is said on Fox and by whatever Pastor they may have heard that week.

GrapeApes

Why is this in the OP? Yall dudes be tanning?
FJIU7lo.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
And you should just do cardio and shit on the alternate days?

Recovery workouts. Something that keeps you nimble and the blood flowing. Pilates is great on those alternate days.

Slayven

still got a while to go before you on that Anihawk is gay and does drugs YouTube comment level tho

YOU AIN"T GO THE ANSWERS JC!!YOU AIN"T GO THE ANSWERS JC!!YOU AIN"T GO THE ANSWERS JC!!YOU AIN"T GO THE ANSWERS JC!!YOU AIN"T GO THE ANSWERS JC!!YOU AIN"T GO THE ANSWERS JC!!YOU AIN"T GO THE ANSWERS JC!!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Assume he meant Amir0x. And he does do drugs but who gives a shit. It's an all out slug-fest in OT lately, dudes tripping over each other to say outrageous bullshit and call others out for saying dumb shit and then trolls rushing int to pretend to stan for either side. People on Christmas break have nothing better to do I guess.

Seiz

Neo Member
Hey guys, new to Gaf. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Where you're from- Toronto
Where you live- Toronto
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Nigerian- Igbo ethnic group
Do you know your roots- Yes
Your Age- 25
Favorite musical genre- Hip-hop
Your profession/major/career interest- Masters in Public Policy and Admin
Your religious affiliation- Catholic not too serious about it
Hobbies- Basketball, working out, gaming,

Looking forward to having some great discussions with yall.

Slayven

Where you live- Toronto
Your Age- 25

Welcome to New Jack City.

Welcome to the elite club mang.
I am truly blessed.

Gorillaz

BCT doesn't feel the same with Angelus banned. Where will I go for my Jay Z hate now? Gaf Hop can only do so much

Slay...just remember us when you get famous

Where you live- Toronto
Your Age- 25

another toronto cat amongst us, welcome fellow T.O. brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom