• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
AubAmZG.jpg

Any takers?

Notice she didn't say pants and or panties off..... Chipolte only gets you dry humping and a likely "I'm on my period right now" excuse if you push to hard.

Cheddar bisquits though..,,. That will likely get you laid.

DominoKid

my aunt's fam is in love w/ Duck Dynasty and they were damn near tripping over themselves to defend the comments when i asked them what they thought about it. they have more DD merchandise (books, cups, shirts, DVDs) than anybody i know so i'm not surprised.

hell i like the show too but come on. draw the line somewhere.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
not sure where to post this but gaming side really had me believing that using a ds4 was gonna be like the first time I got to cop a feel.

shit was such a let down that I want to use a ds3 when I eventually get a ps4.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
not sure where to post this but gaming side really had me believing that using a ds4 was gonna be like the first time I got to cop a feel.

shit was such a let down that I want to use a ds3 when I eventually get a ps4.
You're alone on that one. DS3 to 4 is a massive upgrade.

Even the Dark Souls guy is ethering Nintendo now.

Asked whether From Software and Namco ever considered a Wii U port, Miyazoe bluntly replies: “No.” When asked why, he explodes with laughter. “Wii U never came up, and we never doubted that (decision) either,” he says. “It was more of a company decision, so I wasn’t the one that decided this, but I think the audience for the Wii U is a lot different from the audience for Dark Souls.”

MFW+_65ac2b995de57bae5cd06f81477dfdf3.gif

BHZ Mayor

I think I might be the only person on the internet that doesn't hate the old Dualshock designs and the only person on GAF that doesn't like the Gamecube controller.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That salt, I need some blood pressure medicine.
Feasting on dat 100% pure Nintendo salt.

What an asshole. I literally felt hot anger inside me when i read this. There are plenty of people that would buy this on Wii U, my boyfriend and I included. If you never release the game, how do you know?

yeah guys, it is so funny that only company focused on solely making games is flopping with their home console...

that's a great sign for the video game industry...

this thread makes me sick

Just a heads up, my little brother is going to be on 106 and Park today, as part of their holiday cooking segment. He and his friend's company is called Tastemakers NYC.

He's the tall one.

Trey

I played around with the DS4. Only thing bad I can say about it is it's ugly as hell and the light is stupid, but neither are important factors to me. I like the rest, particularly the sticks.

Trey

First Popeyes in the area opened up in Buffalo earlier this week and there was a 2 hour wait all day. Boys got it rocking and I think someone pulled a knife on someone who cut in front of them in the drive thru

Slayven

Ever have a major purchase fuck up because of one piece? I have to replace a whole stove because the circuit relay is fried and it is cheaper than buying the part. Ain't one thing it is another.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
my aunt's fam is in love w/ Duck Dynasty and they were damn near tripping over themselves to defend the comments when i asked them what they thought about it. they have more DD merchandise (books, cups, shirts, DVDs) than anybody i know so i'm not surprised.

hell i like the show too but come on. draw the line somewhere.
you just a hater boi

” So am I a biggot because I dont fuck butts? Because I dont think its the right thing for me? I support anyones right to fuck any orifice of their choosing, Im just not a big fan of Poopie Dick. I dont understand people, who feel they are justified to discredit anyones beliefs just because it doesnt follow this years Status Quo. I hate that Goat Fucker Obama too……so am I now racist? Give me a break people, he didnt beat up a gay man. He gave an explanaition as to why he doesnt agree with it…..and just because his religion was involved you people (Yep You People…) vilify him, but if he would have said…”I dont like the taste of shit on my wifes lips.”or “I have never found the sight of a Big, purple throbing Mushroom helmet, pumping in and out of a smelly hairy ass all that attractive” thats fine? Or is that bad too? Seems to me we all need to get our fucking Prioretys straight? WHO FUCKING CARES IF YOU LIKE THE COCK. Not I! However Im not going to go chug one down to proove it to you.”

I often think was my family some kind of exception because I've never bought the "oh well they're old it's okay to be bigoted" line of shit. My grandparents were old. My parents are old. Fuck that.

The people at my job are trying to give me diabetes. One lady came up to me on the sly this morning asking me if I was interested in some banana bread.

Since then I've have eaten or been offered a dozen different food items today. Most of them desserts.

Every time something breaks I keep expecting and old black man with a newport hanging out of his mouth to pop up and tell me "It's the alternator son, alternator gone".

That was my uncle, but he also had a can of beer in hand as he would say such things.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
So, I had an interesting monday:

I managed to total my (completely paid for) ford explorer, thanks to a rouge piece of ice. Luckily, I didn't break, sprain, or even bump anything. All I suffered was a cut on my knee. And thankfully, I have another car.

Definitely happy to be above ground, as the doctor I saw said "you look good for somebody who flipped an SUV"

Life is good brehs, considering what happened.

cdyhybrid

I managed to total my (completely paid for) ford explorer, thanks to a rouge piece of ice. Luckily, I didn't break, sprain, or even bump anything. All I suffered was a cut on my knee. And thankfully, I have another car.

Definitely happy to be above ground, as the doctor I saw said "you look good for somebody who flipped an SUV"

Damn, I'd shit my pants. Glad you're okay.

Glad to hear you're safe man.

Slayven

The only problem I have with teh DD thing, is people think folks are immune if they do or say stupid stuff. Paula Deen said stuff in court not to a magazine and they was down to 5 digit income in a week.

Glad you walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom