• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Wow that must have been terrifying. Glad you're all right and you have the right perspective, Funk.

So, I had an interesting monday:

I managed to total my (completely paid for) ford explorer, thanks to a rouge piece of ice. Luckily, I didn't break, sprain, or even bump anything. All I suffered was a cut on my knee. And thankfully, I have another car.

Definitely happy to be above ground, as the doctor I saw said "you look good for somebody who flipped an SUV"

Life is good brehs, considering what happened.

Holy shit. Glad you're alright.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Yeah..thanks all. The whole thing was insane, because I was sure I avoided that patch of ice...but the back wheels spun out of control, and the whole thing just tipped over. I'm so glad I didn't hit anyone or nobody hit me.

After the rollover, I was on my (drivers) side, glass was everywhere, and the first thought I had was "get out before it catches on fire"...so I climbed over the center console and out the passenger's side window. I'm still amazed I didn't shit my pants myself.

Once again, thanks for the good words. I've been at home all week so I won't disturb the stitches in my knee. GAF is still GAF I see

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Yeah..thanks all. The whole thing was insane, because I was sure I avoided that patch of ice...but the back wheels spun out of control, and the whole thing just tipped over. I'm so glad I didn't hit anyone or nobody hit me.

After the rollover, I was on my (drivers) side, glass was everywhere, and the first thought I had was "get out before it catches on fire"...so I climbed over the center console and out the passenger's side window. I'm still amazed I didn't shit my pants myself.

Once again, thanks for the good words. I've been at home all week so I won't disturb the stitches in my knee. GAF is still GAF I see
LOL @ the "get out before it catches on fire"...you've been watching too many Michael Bay movies, friend. I'm glad you're alright and in one piece.

So, I had an interesting monday:

I managed to total my (completely paid for) ford explorer, thanks to a rouge piece of ice. Luckily, I didn't break, sprain, or even bump anything. All I suffered was a cut on my knee. And thankfully, I have another car.

Definitely happy to be above ground, as the doctor I saw said "you look good for somebody who flipped an SUV"

Life is good brehs, considering what happened.

This is why i don't fuck with SUV's. need more space? get a crossover or a wagon.

LOL @ the "get out before it catches on fire"...you've been watching too many Michael Bay movies, friend. I'm glad you're alright and in one piece.

you never know. i burned a mid 90s Geo metro literally to ashes in about 15 minutes.

Sadness

Geo metro, man they should have given those away when you got a driver's license

It had about as much horsepower as your average lawnmower. not kidding. Surprisingly flammable though.

The insurance adjuster literally said "how did you survive that?" after seeing the photos. nothing but ash and frame was left. everything else was molten.

it was caused by a cigarette lighter popping out and rolling under the passenger seat.

Slayven

It had about as much horsepower as your average lawnmower. not kidding. Surprisingly flammable though.

The insurance adjuster literally said "how did you survive that?" after seeing the photos. nothing but ash and frame was left. everything else was molten.

it was caused by a cigarette lighter popping out and rolling under the passenger seat.

I always had an irrational worry about car cigarette lighters. Metal getting that hot should not be a feature in an enclosed space.

BZjNXipCEAA__nH.jpg

DrFunk glad you in one piece my brother.

That feel you get when you walk into Walmart to buy stuff, and find a yoga mat that's hot pink and you walk around the store with it under one arm and people look at you like they wanna say something to you but you got that +55 to dehumanizing stare and aura of not giving 2 shits(which causes fear and panic in individuals and caution in groups)

J10

Banned
I have a friend who gave birth to an ugly baby boy. I cringed every time a new baby picture went up on MySpace. I wanted to yell STOP. Every time we spoke I prayed she never asked me if I thought he was cute because I hate lying to my friends. Luckily he's grown into a handsome little boy since then, but the first couple of years were rough.

Gardena.

And I don't think I like fried chicken much at all. The last time I can remember enjoying chicken outside of wings was when I had baked chicken.

Gonna have to look for some recipes.

If you haven't seen 2 Guns yet I suggest you check it out. I knew it was a action buddy cop movie, but I didn't know it was rated R. It's Bad Boys level of fun.

Also, Paula Patton got a brother
whoo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom