• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Ah, that's too bad.

This last decade hasn't been good for western serialized cartoons. I remember Teen Titans getting good then it was gone. I think Justice League just ran out of steam. I really liked Young Justice and that was just shitted on by Cartoon Network. Wolverine and the X-men ended on a cliffhanger as well.

There were a few reboots on Saturday mornings, but they didn't last long either. The only superhero shows I remember actually having an end was the 90's era Spiderman & X-men.

Justice League had a full run and a proper ending (even snuck in a Batman Beyond ending in the show).

90's Spider-man never ended properly either, he was still dealing with shit from Madame Web

Okay, you got me there. I just read the wikipedia of those last episodes. Things were full of fuck. I guess younger me was somehow satisfied

Justice League had a full run and a proper ending (even snuck in a Batman Beyond ending in the show).

I forgot about those episodes. My memory is lacking today.

Internet options here suck.

Had Verizon Fios at my old place and there's nothing but Time Warner here

dwill.png
snoop.png

The internet is 15/1 but feels way slower when actually using it. Using my 4g phone as a hotspot is sometimes a better a option. I don't want to upgrade to the 30/5 plan if it's that speed in name only.

='[

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So I'm watching Don Jon and mannnnn this should've went straight to DVD

really could've been a great comedy. they dropped the ball with a great idea

edit: on second thought, I don't know if I'll be able to put up with JGL and ScarJo doing this terrible fucking accent any longer

BlackJace

I'm trying to enjoy the last few hours of quiet I have. Come tomorrow, the house will be packed with family members.

But that Christmas dinner, oh yes
p0QHO.gif

HIQvroV.jpg

Christmas Dinner. Pineapple glazed ham, green bean casserole, potato salad, Hawaiian sweet rolls. Cheesecake, red velvet, petite fors. Beer.
I'm feeling good.

Slayven

I am just not a social person. Family christmas party damn near killed me. So tired of hearing about who died, who pregnant, etc.

I am just not a social person. Family christmas party damn near killed me. So tired of hearing about who died, who pregnant, etc.

It could be worse. I'm with the wife's family for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS of that.

I even have to do Christmas mass and I'm not even Catholic.

Slayven

It could be worse. I'm with the wife's family for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS of that.

I even have to do Christmas mass and I'm not even Catholic.

Coming from a Southern Baptist church and than going to a Catholic one as a kid? Man that shit blew my mind, they actually got of church before noon.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Dad got forced off the road on his way to church this afternoon, up the curb and into a ditch thanks to a hit and run. Thankfully he's okay, but the car is fucked. Lucky that some other folks stopped immediately to help him out - but God help whoever it was that caused the accident in the first place.

::deep breath::

He's alright though, and that's a gift I'll take and keep moving. Merry Christmas, fam.

FyreWulff

Dad got forced off the road on his way to church this afternoon, up the curb and into a ditch thanks to a hit and run. Thankfully he's okay, but the car is fucked. Lucky that some other folks stopped immediately to help him out - but God help whoever it was that caused the accident in the first place.

He's alright though, and that's a gift I'll take and keep moving. Merry Christmas, fam.

Glad to hear he's okay. That's some heavy shit to work through on Christmas day.

Slayven

Glad he was ok. Folks can be down right evil.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
this has been a season of hardships for many. im sorry to see some of you struggle with them and hope things work out for you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom