• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah she still 'wifey'. But yeah another one for another day on that. And I dehumanized one of those Asian masseuses in the center of the mall,3 CSRs at Best Buy, a lady at Jareds, and this cat at Toys R' Us. Not counting the random cutting people off in traffic for bullshitting.

But the minute she and I make it official, you cats will be the 5th to know.

So give me the lowdown on this tablet. Anything I can do outta the box?

Edit: Bacon Portobello double from Wendy's is that jam.

nns3d

The 90s Spider-Man cartoon was pretty bad in retrospect, I remember watching it a couple of years ago and I was shocked at how many times they would reuse footage to piece together episodes.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You guys need to get up on that tmnt.

WIN2GUe.gif
Edit: Bacon Portobello double from Wendy's is that jam.
Unrelated but your new avatar is awesome. I'm jealous.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm finally finishing (ep 11) Season 2 of Korra's Bullshit: The Most Recent Avatar

They butchered Asami

I'm so sorry, Satch

DY_nasty

On Ep 13 right now.

She is clearly the worst avatar ever.

What the fucking fuck @ this Tenzin bullshittery

Fuck korra. Straight garbage outside of the Wan sfuff. Want a quality miniseries? Watch Derek.

The drop off in charm, characters, and plot took a fucking noise dive from TLA to TLK. I mean what the fuck. Who left?

DominoKid

i was fine w/ S2 from the point where (midway spoilers)
Korra goes into an Avatar Coma.
. for the most part i have really liked this series.

Gorillaz

Definitely felt like they jumped the shark with the finale. The first fight should have been thee fight. The last 10-15 mins fucked it up

DY_nasty

This show has quickly destroyed a good deal of my faith in shows that are supposed to be good... just 10 minutes in and...

Well, harson would love this.

i don't even know what this even is anymore...

why does it keep getting worse?

jesus fuck now jesus is here

we matrix now?

this is like macross 7 if it took itself seriously and wasn't even remotely entertaining
anyone can be a writer. obviously

This show has quickly destroyed a good deal of my faith in shows that are supposed to be good... just 10 minutes in and...

Well, harson would love this.

i don't even know what this even is anymore...

why does it keep getting worse?

jesus fuck now jesus is here

we matrix now?

this is like macross 7 if it took itself seriously and wasn't even remotely entertaining
anyone can be a writer. obviously

I'm going to bone this chick and be back tomorrow morning sober. You better get right before then.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I thought Korra was alright after the Wan episodes for the most part, but honestly the writers literally do not know how to do an ending without a deus ex machina of some kind.

It barely worked at the end of ATLA, and they haven't gotten better since.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
You seen Flashpoint yet?

Everyone should see Flashpoint.

Yeah, advance screening of all the DC animated stuff thanks to a hook up. Flashpoint was on point.

Also this Ultimate Spider-man show is goofy as hell. Some good moments, but clearly aiming for laughs more than anything else.

I put my annoyance at EMH cancellation and started watching Avengers Assemble last night. Man...that first episode was a bit grim huh?

I actually did my senior speech in high school on Kwaanza. Being that I was one of 5 black girls in a private school class of 45 (and the only one from the hood), I felt that I had to represent whenever possible.

As a family, we've only done Kwaanza once, it was just the first day, and it was due to the efforts of my wonderful nephew.

I don't feel that I have to do it, but I'm glad it exists.

I was wondering if there was someone here who actually celebrated it at one point. Thought it was practically non-existent.

Just waiting for my big brother to get off this plane and get this Christmas holiday started.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ultimate Spiderman sucks. Shame they sacrificed the Avengers cartoon just to hear spidey crack jokes all day.

While I'm being negative, Call of Duty Ghosts might be the worst COD I've ever played. I've had some minor fun with it, but shit. I don't like the sniper rifles or the handguns (wtf did they do...), the killstreaks, and damn near all of the maps are fucking terrible. Entrances everywhere with no chokepoints and almost all of them lack any sibilance of personality.

I only watched clips of the new Avengers show. The art isn't even good. Looks like it was almost good and they gave up.

Ah, that's too bad.

This last decade hasn't been good for western serialized cartoons. I remember Teen Titans getting good then it was gone. I think Justice League just ran out of steam. I really liked Young Justice and that was just shitted on by Cartoon Network. Wolverine and the X-men ended on a cliffhanger as well.

There were a few reboots on Saturday mornings, but they didn't last long either. The only superhero shows I remember actually having an end was the 90's era Spiderman & X-men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom