• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan...
BbUeePB.jpg

L9Ns1K6.jpg

Its starting fam. Its fucking starting. Be safe, be blessed, protect your neck, protect your head(both), and don't be a statistic. This is already our year,I want you all to live long enough to let the world know. And for the ladies all of the above as well but also look three times instead of twice. Hope you all feel me.

And to those who have significant others, kiss them at midnight. And for the lurkers, join the party even though being a voyeur is cool.
Yes post more everyone. I need more alcohol.

Qupted the wrong pivture. Da!n.

J10

Banned
Comedic drunk posting. I've never been that fucked up in front of a computer that I can't spell shit while typing and not give a shit.

Gorillaz

Split at the moment between going out and staying in.

Going to the bars because the potential tonight
YlVGJ.png

but at the same time moms had a fucked up year, with work bills and just struggling to meet ends meet to the point I feel like it would just be better to bring in the new year with her instead
9jBmg.png

help me BCT

Slayven

dat fish fillet tho
going to catch the mudbutt.

YlVGJ.png

but at the same time moms had a fucked up year, with work bills and just struggling to meet ends meet to the point I feel like it would just be better to bring in the new year with her instead
9jBmg.png

help me BCT

Pussy will always be there, moms won't

YlVGJ.png

9jBmg.png

help me BCT

Family first pimp, falmily first.

Gorillaz

Yea felt it was best a few hours ago but always good to talk it out thanks, probably going to watch a few shows/movies until the ball drops and watch it on TV

First sober one in a few years, luckily Rio is drinking enough for the both of us so that's good enough for me.

AfroMW

Yo. All bulldhitton aside. I damn nrsr killed the whole bottle. I just started cooking, tgan sipping, cookin than sippin. But I'm goof I knpw my linit.

I'm a post a video.

Full control but the night is still young.

Gonna be having patron as well also the liquor store I live near has 750 ml smirnoff on special for 20 bucks so that's going to be in the menu too

Slayven

Yea felt it was best a few hours ago but always good to talk it out thanks, probably going to watch a few shows/movies until the ball drops and watch it on TV

First sober one in a few years, luckily Rio is drinking enough for the both of us so that's good enough for me.

Family is always best, except it the ratchet members that want you to cosign shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom