• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aim_Ed

I really hope that avatar of Riovane is actually Riovane, because I feel like an outcast in this thread right now.

Nothing is ugly but that attitude Mufasa.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I really hope that avatar of Riovane is actually Riovane, because I feel like an outcast in this thread right now.

Nothing is ugly but that attitude Mufasa.
You stay on GAF long enough to see a dozen iwontwashmyass and stillsingleandsad crossposts and you'll appreciate Mufasa's wisdom.

It really sucks because I always thought he was a lot like my dad. They favor each other, even had similar mannerisms.

not like this 2014 not like this :(

As soon as I read it I headed to imdb. Bam front page. Another member of that childhood memories is gone. Its not just that the cat died but it puts your life into perspective. "Damn I'm getting old"

DominoKid

Who else would be the 4th person on the Mt Rushmore of Black TV Dads.

I got Dr. Huxtable, Uncle Phil, Carl Winslow and.... James Evans?

J10

Banned
A friend of mine had a thing for a girl. The girl was in a car accident and she lost an entire arm. Is it fucked up that he stopped finding her attractive?

Serious question BCT, have you invested ya'll in any stocks or bonds? My dad is always riding us about having another legit source of income beyond a job.

Serious question BCT, have you invested ya'll in any stocks or bonds? My dad is always riding us about having another legit source of income beyond a job.
Personally no. But my lady and I lived off the money we made from stocks she invested in when were between jobs. They claim it is a solid way to earn a living and its a nice way to supplement your income. Just don't get caught in that other shit like pyramid schemes and so on. Investing in gold and silver is solid as well. I'm either gonna do that or just drop a ton in savings and sit on it. Safer I assume.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Not so much bonds, but the stock market yes. From time to time.

It is volatile (i guess as are most investments these days), so there's higher risk for potentially higher reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom