• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

For some reason it doesn't feel like New Year's Eve to me. It feels like Tuesday.

Anyway I randomly decided to catch that movie Safe with Jason Statham. I expected a shitty paycheck movie where he basically plays himself again, but it's actually a really good paycheck movie where he plays himself. I mean as far as junk food action movies go. Most people I've ever seen get shot in a Jason Statham movie though, and that might include The Expendables.

Slayven

For some reason it doesn't feel like New Year's Eve to me. It feels like Tuesday.

Anyway I randomly decided to catch that movie Safe with Jason Statham. I expected a shitty paycheck movie where he basically plays himself again, but it's actually a really good paycheck movie where he plays himself. I mean as far as junk food action movies go. Most people I've ever seen get shot in a Jason Statham movie though, and that might include The Expendables.

Caught some of the movie. Him just beating up Asians is not a good look.

Realpic time? I thought it was getting kind of dry around here.

Gorillaz

I want yall to know

in my sober and calm state

from the bottom of my heart

that yall niggas ain't shit

for real tho happy new years guys

Happy New year,

East Coast Bucket!
AU7Amsc.gif

FreeMufasa

What do u guys think would happen if at the end of the month i made a thread called "ugly fucks of GAF" and had a huge post of gaffers real pics?

nothing like seeing chicks walking down bar row almost getting hit by cabs that she's trying to get into

#whitegirlwasted

or should it be #Riowasted

To be perfectly clear she is Gone. Riowasted you have fun, get to that verge of "fucking right turn this mother fucker the fuck out not given two fucks" and "lord god I come to you a sinner, my Jesus or deity of choice please get me through this night and hope I didn't a)fuck a female that looks like a wookie, b)I didn't defecate in my pantaloons, and c)I don't fall asleep in stuff that's supposed to stay in."

That thin line my brother is Riowasted. The above is gone.

That bitch ate a Lotta corn!

Slayven

#DYING

Happy New Year to everyone, btw. Celebrated the EST with my kids because those guys need to be in bed at 9pm, thankyouverymuch

Stay safe.
Bish joins the ranks of Carl Winslow, Cliff Huxtable, and Uncle Phil as a good black father. Dy take note for 2014.

I got caught up playing Borderlands 2 and missed the stroke of midnight. Peace.

Almost beat it on 360, got it free for Ps3 and brought the GOTY version on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom