• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

do5itqq.jpg

What is this?

She's from LA though. I bet her dad pumped his shot gun though just at the thought.

Old Korean men in LA hate black people. Not even joking. Stems from the LA riots.

Yo...so a dude I've chatted with on design stuff on occassion and I pretty much consider a friend. He did the cover design for Soulja Boy's song Savage, which I never knew so I decided to look up the song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-iCs3jScus

Am I crazy or is this dude off beat nearly the entire time?

I forgot they had more than one song.

In operation caliphate news.

She's from LA though. I bet her dad pumped his shot gun though just at the thought.

Old Korean men in LA hate black people. Not even joking. Stems from the LA riots.

Well to be really accurate old Korean men hate EVERYONE!

http://instagram.com/p/gRO0AOIrx8/#

Poppin since Bastard indeed.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
My gf is sending me articles about marriage labelled "food for thought". But I'm not hungry...

Slayven

Update on Moms: She had her surgery last week and it went fine. She's at home recovering now; in pain, but it looks like she's going to be okay and cancer free.

Thanks again everyone for all your well wishes.

Kinda tempted to post this on facebook cause I know some people would fall for it.

Glad to hear that man.

cdyhybrid

Update on Moms: She had her surgery last week and it went fine. She's at home recovering now; in pain, but it looks like she's going to be okay and cancer free.

Kinda tempted to post this on facebook cause I know some people would fall for it.

Good stuff man.

BlackJace

Yeees, I've been hearing this a lot lately, good stuff.

The most consistent advice I hear on getting relationships seems to be "treat her like she ain't shit." And mostly from women. What.

Sounds terribly unhealthy.

ReiGun

I don't think I've ever gotten good advice on women from women, unless it also fits as being just general good life advice (take care of yourself, have confidence, etc).

I'm sure there are women who give great relationship advice. I just haven't met any.

I don't think I've ever gotten good advice on women from women, unless it also fits as being just general good life advice (take care of yourself, have confidence, etc).

I'm sure there are women who give great relationship advice. I just haven't met any.

The only relationship advice I ever got from a woman was from a friend of a cousin who just broke up with someone. She grabbed me by the shoulders, shook me, and said "NEVER GET IN A RELATIONSHIP. EVER."

So...yeah.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
AM gave me some great advice. Helped me get past my ex finally.

Gorillaz

yea it's perma....

Yea off the top of my head I only got really one good chick that can give good advice. She use to play winggirl for me a awhile ago as well until she ended up working on weekends

RedSwirl

Seeing threads about advice on women on GAF reminds me of episodes of 90's cartoons (like, I dunno Doug for instance) where the protagonist would get wildly conflicting advice about girls from everyone in his life, and at the end he just resolves to be straight-up with his feelings. Man, I just thought all that shit was entertainment but maybe I should've paid more attention.

“This way,” Lee said, “once they’re inside, we’ll know for sure what they can and can’t afford, and we won’t be forced to racially profile them.”

“we won’t be forced to racially profile them.”

“be forced to racially profile them.”

“racially profile them.”

Awesome news man. May she continue to do well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom