• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what must be done.

WJTwI5s.jpg

Why the fuck am I missing the joke here?

I respect this and have female friends who I feel the same way to. I have to say the way you worded this, really sounds like some shit Drake would say. Like I read that and I immediately imagined Drake saying that shit.

I was listening to NWTS yesterday. My t-count might have dropped or something.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
My mother was diagnosed with sleep apnea and she just received the CPAP machine in the mail. Luckily, insurance covered it.

It hurts real deep having to see your mother have a machine to sleep. I'm worried as fuck.
My cousin has the same situation. It's unnerving as fuck at first but its not that big of a deal after a while.

Slayven

My mother was diagnosed with sleep apnea and she just received the CPAP machine in the mail. Luckily, insurance covered it.

It hurts real deep having to see your mother have a machine to sleep. I'm worried as fuck.

Me and my mom have the same thing. It is unnerving, but worth it. She will feel brand new after a good sleep on it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Whoa, that's crazy. I had sleep apnea when I was a kid and they had to take my tonsils out which was an awful experience. But I've been fine ever since. I guess they can't do that after a certain age? Sorry to hear it spin.

Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, I know it's for the best. She has trouble getting used to sleeping with it, but yeah, I guess it's one of those things were we'll all become used to the idea. Or at least I hope it is.

Slayven

Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah, I know it's for the best. She has trouble getting used to sleeping with it, but yeah, I guess it's one of those things were we'll all become used to the idea. Or at least I hope it is.

They really look 1100x worse than they are.

Nakazato

Started playing gta 5 in 360 yesterday. Lamar my be the best secondary character this gen. But over all I think I'm just getting old cause gta 5 is not as good as I thought it would be... I don't know but so far I'm bored and kinda uninterested in it. I want to beat it in the next 3 days or so. I seriously feel my fun with the series peeked at gta:sa.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Too obvious Don has no idea what he's talking about and is just parroting talking points. He tries to link efforts to alter the stop and frisk procedure with disrupting the low crime rate NYC is currently enjoying as if stop and frisk has anything to do with that.

I just want to say FyreWulff's "WTF happen to Halo 4" OP is an exceptionally well put together post, that even if you don't have the vaguest idea what Halo 4 is, its quite informative about how it happen. Good work, brotha

also, fuck Halo 4

Trey

I just want to say FyreWulff's "WTF happen to Halo 4" OP is an exceptionally well put together post, that even if you don't have the vaguest idea what Halo 4 is, its quite informative about how it happen. Good work, brotha

also, fuck Halo 4

It is an excellent thread, and posts like Ghal's are crushing to read. I myself haven't played Halo 4 in almost half a year, and I actually liked the game. Something is definitely different with the franchise.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

also, fuck Halo 4
Just checked it out, great thread. Probably the most logical, organized and well presented OPs I've ever seen on gaming side. Usually critical threads are full of hyperbole and devolve into fan wars but this was pretty neutral and true to the facts. Nicely done, Fyre.

Boss and co worker are going over one of the things I was assigned to and are freaking out. They're splitting it amongst them and are hiring two temps. And asking me to come in this weekend to make sure everything is up to date and spend next week training them.

I'm just like THIS is making you sweat?...uneno.

RedSwirl

I respect this and have female friends who I feel the same way to. I have to say the way you worded this, really sounds like some shit Drake would say. Like I read that and I immediately imagined Drake saying that shit.

See I'd only be like that if I'd known her FOREVER. Like, since the 1st grade or some shit.

Slayven

Boss and co worker are going over one of the things I was assigned to and are freaking out. They're splitting it amongst them and are hiring two temps. And asking me to come in this weekend to make sure everything is up to date and spend next week training them.

I'm just like THIS is making you sweat?...uneno.

You going to be that one dude that leaves and the whole place falls apart and the big dogs end up clearing house 3 months later.

J10

Banned
Both Fyre and Ghaleon summing up the Halo 4 situation very nicely on Gaming side. What a bummer that thread is/that game was. Halo 3 was the sole reason I had to have a 360 and up until 4 I played every game in that series every week until the next one came out. I played 4 for a month.

They say he is "color struck". He is mostly seen with white and asian women.

Oh. They just need to get them a Fitz, then Lil Romeo will be pissed at them. (probably not)

Too many black dudes do get mad about that while they date outside their race, though.

Slayven

Both Fyre and Ghaleon summing up the Halo 4 situation very nicely on Gaming side. What a bummer that thread is/that game was. Halo 3 was the sole reason I had to have a 360 and up until 4 I played every game in that series every week until the next one came out. I played 4 for a month.

Damn I didn't realized shit that was serious. I want Fyre to make more of those threads.

Kreed

Oh. They just need to get them a Fitz, then Lil Romeo will be pissed at them. (probably not)

Too many black dudes do get mad about that while they date outside their race, though.

I don't think I've actually seen this. I've seen black men who only date black women get mad/hate on black women for dating non black men and vice versa, but I've never seen a black man/woman dating someone of a different ethnic group getting mad at someone for doing the same thing. Not saying this doesn't happen, just want to know if anyone has actually seen instances of this vs just lumping all black men together. Like how do they rationalize the hatred of a black woman doing something they themselves are doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom