• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
0yzKJgp

Fair or foul?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Stallone calls paparazzi nigger, "right on fuck the paparazzi"

Kanye punches one for being called nigger, "hope kanye gets jail time"

Fucking hate gaf sometimes

to be fair" fuck the paparazzi" was mostly one idiot

the usual suspects sure did show up in the kanye thread though

Slayven

Funny how the trailer makes it seem like it was going to be extremely jingoistic, but its actually apolitical.

Jarhead turned me off to military movies. I don't know why but that movie disturbed the fuck out of me.

Goddamn you could make a thread about Titanfall being shipped in a box, and you would get 500 posts easy. Why does this game have so many people twisted?

I don't know. Those dinners are like $400 bucks. I could buy a pair of pants or some whiskey for that much. I have gone to a sushi omakase that was like 15 courses.

J10

Banned
I enjoyed IM3. Now the "twist".... I'm sitting here thinking how it could have been done with the "true" version. Would have been a lot longer film or a trilogy in its own right. Now judging the movie on its own merits it was solid. Way better then a lot of my friends let on. Its in no way perfect but goddamn if it wasn't a fun movie. Next on the list is A good day to Die Hard.

The Mandarin was already set up in the first Iron Man movie; the multiethnic terrorists Stane was collaborating with were called the Ten Rings. They went off that path for Iron Man 2 because they wanted to spend more time setting up Avengers. For part 3 they should have just come back around to the Ten Rings instead of half-assing the Extremis story.

Gorillaz

I enjoyed IM3. Now the "twist".... I'm sitting here thinking how it could have been done with the "true" version. Would have been a lot longer film or a trilogy in its own right. Now judging the movie on its own merits it was solid. Way better then a lot of my friends let on. Its in no way perfect but goddamn if it wasn't a fun movie. Next on the list is A good day to Die Hard.

The Mandarin was already set up in the first Iron Man movie; the multiethnic terrorists Stane was collaborating with were called the Ten Rings. They went off that path for Iron Man 2 because they wanted to spend more time setting up Avengers. For part 3 they should have just come back around to the Ten Rings instead of half-assing the Extremis story.

wow I just realized he meant Iron man

for some reason yesterday I thought he meant mission impossible...yall were probably like wtf is this dude talking about

i accidently married Mariel in FE and I'm considering restarting my game because of it

she's like that fat chick you can't get enough of but are too embarassed to bring her home to mom

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i accidently married Mariel in FE and I'm considering restarting my game because of it

she's like that fat chick you can't get enough of but are too embarassed to bring her home to mom
Lol

Waifu Emblem is serious shit.

Gorillaz

Don't even get the point of having a kid there with you for a 20 course dinner
Lol

Waifu Emblem is serious shit.

I wasn't the type to get into the whole romance type shit in games

but I'm not gonna front, on ME3 having to choose between Miranda and Ashley, I was sitting there for about 30 mins trying to choose like
6uHFm.png

picked Miranda, Ashley was always on some bullshit and kind of racist....in all 3 games. Picking tali next playthrough

Ashley didn't even survive ME1 with me, xenophobic bitch. Although I kinda wish I could have sent her and Kaiden into a black hole and me and Wrex/Garrus/Liara/Tali could have sat around the Normandy grillin their asses

Gorillaz

Ashley didn't even survive ME1 with me, xenophobic bitch. Although I kinda wish I could have sent her and Kaiden into a black hole and me and Wrex/Garrus/Liara/Tali could have sat around the Normandy grillin their asses

I was already locked into the romance thing so I just finished it. Kaiden was just "there" for the most part so I sent his ass into the lion's den on that mission.

then comes ME2 and Ashley still talking that bullshit after saving her ass and everyone else's. I was done.

Almost done with 3 but yea Garrus/liara/tali/wrex are all cool. Garrus is that dude

Edit: probably going to make a LTTP for the trilogy in a few days to hear where Gaf stands on it a year or so later

Don't even get the point of having a kid there with you for a 20 course dinner

I wasn't the type to get into the whole romance type shit in games

but I'm not gonna front, on ME3 having to choose between Miranda and Ashley, I was sitting there for about 30 mins trying to choose like
6uHFm.png

picked Miranda, Ashley was always on some bullshit and kind of racist....in all 3 games. Picking tali next playthrough

lol, I was playing ME3 a few minutes ago, and met Jack in the club and got my dance on. Now apparently we're an item? Shit.

to be fair" fuck the paparazzi" was mostly one idiot

the usual suspects sure did show up in the kanye thread though

Really? Damn could have swore it was more people defending Sly. I stop reading that Kanye thread when the typical "white people telling minorities how to respond to racism" showed up.

Also ive been sleeping on Chrome browser for my S4,10x better then thr stock browser

Slayven

There is some nudity.
pm

I actually feel bad for yall half the time. People act like devs killed their dog, fucked their girl and then took a shit on the front porch, just because.
that goes for most internet communities. they think because they love something and money changes hands that they can start dictating shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom