• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed IM3. Now the "twist".... I'm sitting here thinking how it could have been done with the "true" version. Would have been a lot longer film or a trilogy in its own right. Now judging the movie on its own merits it was solid. Way better then a lot of my friends let on. Its in no way perfect but goddamn if it wasn't a fun movie. Next on the list is A good day to Die Hard.

Gorillaz

I enjoyed IM3. Now the "twist".... I'm sitting here thinking how it could have been done with the "true" version. Would have been a lot longer film or a trilogy in its own right. Now judging the movie on its own merits it was solid. Way better then a lot of my friends let on. Its in no way perfect but goddamn if it wasn't a fun movie. Next on the list is A good day to Die Hard.

3 was pretty good. Liked it a lot more then 2. Wasn't a fan of 4 even with Paula Patton in it
Depends on what time of day it is.

lmao

Imm0rt4l

Depends on what time of day it is.

LuEuQ.png

yes. good to hear brah.

don't watch die hard 5 though. it's complete shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom