• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Babe I've got all sorts of new ideas. BasementNerd21 says I can save money by just keeping you pregnant all the time but some of the other internet strangers with little to no experience with the opposite sex said they need pictures of your body to judge whether your confidence issues are legitimate. So I showed them a line up of you and your sisters so they could see your bust was smaller.

So how about that pregnant thing?"

I said most would be terrible advice *shrug*

I'm still amazed how some of these dudes that seemingly can't tie their shoes in the morning are not only married but the wife thought it was a good idea to let them procreate.

I've learned very quickly that the advice for a proper relationship is really just for that - a properly functioning socially acceptable relationship. There are always worse off people in relationships. Always.

Trey

Fair. It's like... Clicking the sources on Wikipedia, I feel. Where all of the responses are the wiki article and...

Decent starting point, not the solution in itself, if I'm making any sense. My brain's tired

You get familiar with certain posters, and you come to know that what they post is real rap. Probably should do some follow up research if you need things all the way legit, but you can get some actual information out of this forum.

Slayven

Gaf is a good resource if you know who you are asking. Like I trust you guys advice more than I would a thread in OT.

Y'all still ain't shit.

yooo

Bd_KTLSIQAA4Rmp.jpg

Brink & Shadowrun are why I think it'll flop. Happy to be wrong though.

i think it will do well.

Both received little to know marketing. They probably get a Macklemoore song for the Titanfallcommercial.

seriously, when you see dudes running around, jumping off walls, jetpacking, blasting fools thru windows and the music creeps up and then a Titan drops and dude starts wasting people and all you hear is "LIKE THE CEILING CANT HOLD UUUUSSSSSSS" you can print the fucking money. commercial could end with 3x WCIA WINNER, READ EA WIVES BLOG, etc bylines and it would still sell millions.

JohnDoe

Banned
Seriously. I hope she at least knows she's the topic of discussion and now a part of GAF history.

There was a dude who posted his gfs (censored) tits on GAF. It was almost the same scenario as this new thread, gf wanted to get a boob job, OP didn't want her to get one at all.

I mean you couldn't see her face on the picture but WTF

greedy ass cops mahfuckas hiding speed cameras in the bush now, almost caught me too luckily somebody going the opposite direction signaled me with his highbeam

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It existed for a long time before the reasons you are upset about it (I'm assuming gaming side & game journo shenanigans) and it will continue to exist long after internet cowboys move on to arguing about something else with a different vocabulary.

See: Tv Tropes

Onemic

I actually have 3 movies I'm excited to watch in theatres this year. American Hustle(watched), Her, and Wolf of Wall Street.

Gorillaz

Is that golddigger pic real lol? but Yea i saw that shit a day or so ago

Foster fucked up.

She got you for 18 years

edit: and he has a family? damn

Nakazato

Is that golddigger pic real lol? but Yea i saw that shit a day or so ago

Foster fucked up.

She got you for 18 years

edit: and he has a family? damn

yep fucked.... He's going to get burnt from both ends

The only thing that would make that pick better is if she was holding a condom

harSon

Banned
Ugh, these consoles were a waste of money for me. Between a full time job and class, I'm booked from 8am-10pm in work and class on Monday - Thursday. My free time after 10pm on weekdays, Friday after work and the weekends are split between programming homework and life... And I've been choosing DOTA 2 over PS4/XB1 lately :(

The most I've used either console in the last month is literally is "Xbox, On" and then "Xbox, Go to TV" to switch to my Media Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom