• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

image-12-620x775.jpeg

Any wanna try to get rid of those "dark" spots and give us results?

:(

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
What is BCT listening to currently? I mean for commutes, background noise at work, workouts etc. I'm looking for some new shit.

Reignwolf - "Are You Satisfied?" I caught his show at the Media Club on Dec. 26th. Utterly amazing blues rock. Hop on youtube and start searching.

GTA V OST - all of the Tangerine Dream tracks. Great driving music. I had "Hold Up" on full repeat while walking around downtown Helsinki on a work trip in November, but I keep coming back to the TD tracks.

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions. I'm introducing my sons to PE and felt this was a good starting point.

Rudimental - Home (Deluxe Edition)

Cold Specks - I Predict a Graceful Expulsion

Pusha T - My Name is My Name

Alice in Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here.

Can't go wrong with any of these albums imo. Constant rotation this month.

lordmrw

What is BCT listening to currently? I mean for commutes, background noise at work, workouts etc. I'm looking for some new shit.

At 89% did majority of the side missions. That Mayan suit is the jam both look and ability.

I listen to podcasts all day at work and as such I have a long list of podcasts I follow each week:

Mohr Stories
Crabfeast podcast
About Last Night podcast (the Jaleel White episodes are gold)
Smodcast
Fatman on Batman
Tell Em Steve Dave
Giant Bombcast
8-4
Weekend Confirmed
Retronauts
Greatest Movie Ever
How did this get made
Anncast
AWO

Rick and Morty is helping fill the void Futurama left when it went off the air, even though it never came close to the greatness of seasons 1-4 during its time on Comedy Central.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Got Blackace mixes on for working out and pregaming. The rest has been a mix of cokeboys 4, Lana Del Ray, Chvrches, and Drake. Migos too.

what did I miss? By the way I wanted to make a thread about last night. Short story: My car was in the shop. Used my dad's truck. It broke down in a shady part of town. Noticed my dad had guns and rifles in the car. Redneck cousin came to help. Trying to fix the truck. Dudes show up and start shit with my cousin... yeah. No one was hurt though.

Okay I went through my friends list and cut anyone that said something stupid over the last year or never had anything to say.

Started at 325. End up with 190.

Nakazato

PogiJones

Banned
The snitches/lurkers are in full force now.

#whatdidyouexpect

Nah, I often use the search function for my name to try and keep up with people responding to me. Saw I was mentioned in this thread, checked it out. Wept into my diary for a while. Ironed the wrinkled pages. Put on a snuggy and drowned my sorrows listening to sad music reflecting the things I'm going through.

Seriously, though, it's cool, I don't mind a ribbing or two. But I know nothing about breast augmentation, so a few of those posts really were very helpful to me, as I took what they said and looked into it at more legit sources. It was an effective launching point for figuring out what's best for my wife. I get why you'd all think it was ridiculous, but it helped us out, so that's fine. I still like you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom