• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

What is BCT listening to currently? I mean for commutes, background noise at work, workouts etc. I'm looking for some new shit.

At 89% did majority of the side missions. That Mayan suit is the jam both look and ability.

Yeah it is nice. Unlocked that, but decided to roll with the Templar outfit (stopped pretty soon after anyway), wolf in sheep's clothing and all that. Also got the golden pistols and the pistol swords.

Yeah it is nice. Unlocked that, but decided to roll with the Templar outfit (stopped pretty soon after anyway), wolf in sheep's clothing and all that. Also got the golden pistols and the pistol swords.

So you infiltrate and can be in the open with the Templar Outfit....? Pistol swords and gold pistols are too damn cool. I am missing some of the uncharted stuff thats spread through the ocean and the legendary ships.

cdyhybrid

So you infiltrate and can be in the open with the Templar Outfit....? Pistol swords and gold pistols are too damn cool. I am missing some of the uncharted stuff thats spread through the ocean and the legendary ships.

It's a trap for any other Templar lurking out there. If they come up and try and talk about Templar business they get a blade in the gut.

Also, every guard that has come up behind me and shoved me has gotten a bullet to the head.

It's a trap for any other Templar lurking out there. If they come up and try and talk about Templar business they get a blade in the gut.

Also, every guard that has come up behind me and shoved me has gotten a bullet to the head.

Cool but gotta continue to rock that Mayan. So jam.

And Naka that was very damn engrossing. What all did you do for it?

ReiGun

Watching Soul Food. I haven't seen this movie since I was little....and I still hate this fucking kid in the lead role.

But this cast tho. Vanessa Williams, Vivica Fox, and Nia Long together? Lawd.

Imm0rt4l

Nah, I often use the search function for my name to try and keep up with people responding to me. Saw I was mentioned in this thread, checked it out. Wept into my diary for a while. Ironed the wrinkled pages. Put on a snuggy and drowned my sorrows listening to sad music reflecting the things I'm going through.

Seriously, though, it's cool, I don't mind a ribbing or two. But I know nothing about breast augmentation, so a few of those posts really were very helpful to me, as I took what they said and looked into it at more legit sources. It was an effective launching point for figuring out what's best for my wife. I get why you'd all think it was ridiculous, but it helped us out, so that's fine. I still like you guys.
I do this regularly. Its more effective then when there was a who quoted me feature.

hey HEY.

fried catfish and greens hold every black family together. believe that shit.

Someone wants an av quote bad.

5xedQ2B.jpg

Dammit. Thirst is real my bros.

Edit: So I've been trying to hit up this chick. I leave tomorrow morning and she asked me to come hangout with her... and her friends. :|

hey were getting a burger king here tell me blackgaf is this shit any good?

Burger King aint bad. Whoppers a pretty good sandwich. But them Angry Whoppers are the truth.

who's that motherfucker? jafar?
LOL. Speaking of Disney have you cats seen this yet.
real_disney_character_faces_by_avalonis-d3clhnd.jpg

Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Mother Gothel, Tiana, Charlottle LaBouffe, Esmeralda, Frollo, Quasimodo, Giselle, Jane, Tarzan,
Cinderella, Belle, Prince Adam (The Beast), Gaston, Jafar, Mulan, Alice, Jasmine, Aladdin, Aurora, Prince Philip, Maleficent, Cruella Deville, Meg, Hercules, Pocahontas, Snow White, The Evil Queen, Ariel, Prince Eric, Ursula

All done by an Israeli artist by the name of Karen Graw. Its been making the rounds recently on a couple news and "click bait" sites. Supposedly a realistic depiction of the characters.

Burger King aint bad. Whoppers a pretty good sandwich. But them Angry Whoppers are the truth.

Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Mother Gothel, Tiana, Charlottle LaBouffe, Esmeralda, Frollo, Quasimodo, Giselle, Jane, Tarzan,
Cinderella, Belle, Prince Adam (The Beast), Gaston, Jafar, Mulan, Alice, Jasmine, Aladdin, Aurora, Prince Philip, Maleficent, Cruella Deville, Meg, Hercules, Pocahontas, Snow White, The Evil Queen, Ariel, Prince Eric, Ursula

All done by an Israeli artist by the name of Karen Graw. Its been making the rounds recently on a couple news and "click bait" sites. Supposedly a realistic depiction of the characters.

tiana bad as fuck and part of me wants to smang the evil queen

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Maleficent, Cruella Deville, Evil Queen, and Ursula have stripper makeup on.... All they need is some clear heels and not for nothing I would give them my dollars. I mean who really wants a princess when you can have a business transactions?

J10

Banned

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Did anyone this from Tumblr? The creator got some death threats from it.

Here is the comic strip feature on buzzfeed.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/aaronc13/this-comic-perfectly-explains-what-white-privilege-is
When you click through you see one comment saying 'die :/' but even that is still a disgusting response for what is a great comic illustrating white privilege in a very simple and realistic way. I never knew the one about a white convict having better job chances than a civilian person of color.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I got the chance to play the Vita last weekend. OLED is gorgeous and it had a few fun games on it like Tearaway. Still not sure it's worth paying for. I just don't think it has legs game-wise for it to be a smart investment. We'll see in the coming year how it does with PS4 involvement.

Also I snagged this from the crossfit thread:

WP7vrva.gif

Nakazato

seeing the coroner struggle to get the gun out of the holster shot holes in his credibility before the science. damn

shit, that was a complete cover up. the fuck. police corruption at its finest
Yea it was bad I cant tell you how many times we could have been arrested just because we were digging for answers the sheriffs office didn't like that at all.

cyborg009

Banned
Make the thread.

When you click through you see one comment saying 'die :/' but even that is still a disgusting response for what is a great comic illustrating white privilege in a very simple and realistic way. I never knew the one about a white convict having better job chances than a civilian person of color.

I was thinking about making the thread before I posted here. But knowing how OT acts, I think its best not to do it.

RedSwirl

Another year passes where I didn't see a damn one of the Oscar nominees. Usually it's because they're all like, serious movies and shit I don't wanna put the effort into understanding, but this year I kinda didn't see anything big. Something happened where I just couldn't be asked to get off my ass and watch a movie this year.

I think I saw Smaug and that's it. I got dragged into a theater to see Wolverine. I've had Pacific Rim and F&F6 Blu-Rays sitting in my house since early December. My Heat Blu-Ray sat on my shelf for like five years before I finally watched that movie for the first time. I might watch Oblivion now that it's on HBO (I'm still interested enough to watch it once). TV is really the point where I'm most likely to finally watch something, and even then it might just sit on my DVR or my Netflix account for eternity. Don't even get me started on historically major movies I ain't seen.

Just not enough hours in the day I guess.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Dude, that's Nicole Austin. It ain't the surfing doing that.

Damn man your right, I saw the crossfit tag and thought it was something gained through hard work .... On the flip, that plastic is holding up surprisingly well though.

I'm pretty sure fake surfing
(that looks like fun)
is somehow giving her such a nicly shaped butt.

Mannnn. These are great times we live in.

Yeah its an illusion, you can see when her legs are straight, its the angle her body is in making it look like its more than it is. Not saying it bad but its not mythical level.

Dude, that's Nicole Austin. It ain't the surfing doing that.

Googles................

tdJakes.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom