• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
haven't seen the episode, but all of watanabes series have been about the journey. dandy seems to be on course with those.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Starting to feel like Space Dandy sucks. I changed my mind about Kill la Kill, too.

kill la kill has really been a drag the past few episodes. and the animation cheaping out is waaaay more noticeable than AoT... I'm hoping it picks up again soon because its floundering hard right now.

Meanwhile, Ippo's 3rd season is amazing. Fishing has never been so manly brehs

Apparently, Cuba Gooding Jr ran on stage and shouted "white men, happy MLK Jr Day" when 12 Years a Slave lost the SAG award

I think he usurped Slayven's racebaiting king crab title

On my way home. Show was excellent. Katt was on time, the acts before him were legit funny, and Katt' new material was te Katt of old in quality and delivery. There wasn't a disappointed body in the house. He's clearly worked through whatever issues he was dealin with a couple of years back.

If he's coming to your city, you might wan to check it out.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Which one of y'all is gonna get banned

My money is on either me, because sometimes I lose patience with dumbassery, or Angelus. He posts the most awesome shit in race related threads, but sometimes you gotta pace yourself and he goes full throttle on sarcasm from the jump.

DY_nasty

Any of you guys watch Hunter X Hunter? GAF keeps telling me its the shit but I don't trust em

My money is on either me, because sometimes I lose patience with dumbassery, or Angelus. He posts the most awesome shit in race related threads, but sometimes you gotta pace yourself and he goes full throttle on sarcasm from the jump.

Yea I'm probably gonna take an L come BHM.

FyreWulff

Half of this thread is going to be banned and NeoGAF LLC is going to have to issue fishing permits for the Dating Age thread by the end of February.

Was thinking of watching Hunter X Hunter too. If Best Gaf approves then I must watch.

I just finished Code Geass after having it on my computer for like 2 years and never finishing the first episode. It ended up being really good. Now I'm trying to watch Steins;gate and Kuruko No Basket.

I have tons of time at work to be on my laptop but no wifi :/.

DominoKid

Finally started the JoJo anime since they're doing Part 3 in the spring.

I thought Dio was ridiculous just off Part 3. This motherfucker was something else from the beginning...

DY_nasty

Was thinking of watching Hunter X Hunter too. If Best Gaf approves then I must watch.

I just finished Code Geass after having it on my computer for like 2 years and never finishing the first episode. It ended up being really good. Now I'm trying to watch Steins;gate and Kuruko No Basket.

I have tons of time at work to be on my laptop but no wifi :/.

I know that Steins starts really slow. I didn't get past ep 2 but I've heard nothing but great things. Kuroko is my shit... but season 2's pacing is complete ass. I'd wait til it ends in a few months before marathoning it.

ReiGun

Finally started the JoJo anime since they're doing Part 3 in the spring.

I thought Dio was ridiculous just off Part 3. This motherfucker was something else from the beginning...

He tried to ruin Johnathan's life, up to and including burning his dog, all to get dat paper. Dude was destined to be on another level even before he became a vampire.

The only break from race bullshit will be Feb 14.
I'm sitting here like "Why would House of Cards S2 coming out stop race discussions?" Then I remembered Valentine's Day. lol

Kinda of cross posting from that "How not to pick up a cute jogger thread”. It reminded me of when my homegirl got this letter when we were at Books A Million studying and I went to the bathroom. We died laughing over it but Kia was so shook lol. And it was some big cat, like 6'9' 300lb mofo.

213cfd0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom