• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know how it feels to watch Best Man Holiday without watching the first one. I have no idea what's going on other than the fact I probably shouldn't have my picture up.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I need to use this place as a journal again too. I'm getting out for sure now. Just got my MRI results back (I had it done in November. Yeah.).

Don't forget resumes getting pulled and professional integrity called into question. A little bit of everything happened.

Even Amazon Wishlists like Slay wanted.

geez has it really been that bad? people are flat out crazy.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I will never forget the pastebin where a dude tried to have a feels conversation with Dy about Dy's rampant racism. And Dy was like "Much like my children, I don't care."

you talking about the dude that satch is looking for harder than john Walsh looked for the killer of his son?

One of my biggest 'internet' regrets is helping to make the IRC for the original realpic thing.

Never in my life have I seen such a twisted support structure for social dysfunction.

I literally volunteered in Detroit and participated in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina but at least that made sense and featured clear, obvious stimuli that could reasonably create something like that within the human condition. But to see people that were without a doubt from good standing and with all the opportunities in the world carry on such a masquerade of utter bullshit for months still sickens me to a degree. You had people venture in just to feed their insecurities and others would support them just to ignore their own. You'd see married people talk about a high school girl like they had been wronged by them personally - merely for ignoring a PM. You'd see people hide behind massive social issues and backdrops to support their juvenile habits and confusions.

There are some sick fucks out there and many don't deserve the benefit of doubt either.

Yeah, the fact that a community popped up out of all that always seemed weird to me.

But oh boy... that high school girl shade.. haha, "good" times.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
sooooo my housemates have their inlaws and younger brothers (12 & 14) over...

i've been out of the way entirely until today. joked, made some small talk, played around with them a little bit...

this motherfucker just tagged me with a can of sillystring on the way back to my room just now. i didn't break stride, one roommate (my buddy from work and the husband here) saw it happen and turned away - i don't think i even flinched but before i got two more steps the kid started crying

the fuck
black twitter is killing Pam Oliver's weave.

yeah some girl just told me about it via text

must be bad

So much bitterness from people expecting PS4 to blow out the Xbox1 in the Dec NPD thread

the Xbox brand in US still stays strong

Some people were surprised, but they should not have been. A 40-50k difference in either direction isn't anything to get excited about.

But both of them selling well is.

Edit: ...And just saw Bowman get injured, goddamn.

Some people were surprised, but they should not have been. A 40-50k difference in either direction isn't anything to get excited about.

But both of them selling well is.

Edit: ...And just saw Bowman get injured, goddamn.

NFL seasons go on too long. Playoffs and superbowls are just battles after the war of attrition. Who has the least amount of injured first string.

zero_suit

OH LORD SWEET JESUS YES. WILSON, LYNCH AND CARROL'S MAN JUICES ALL OVER MY BODY. LET IT DRIP FROM MY TORSO AND SOAK INTO MY CARPET. WATCH AS I MAKE CUM ANGELS. I SHALL BEND OVER, GRAB HANDFULS AS I RAISE IN TRIUMPH AND RELEASE IT IN LEBRON LIKE FASHION. THE TEARS OF THE BAY AREA SUPPLY ME WITH EVERLASTING YOUTH, AND THEIR SORROW SUSTAINS MY WELL BEING.

harSon, c'mon son.

Can't they be satified with Sony and MS being neck and neck?

Seriously, Sony is gonna kill them basically everywhere else and being neck and neck in NA is a victory for Sony given last gen.

Plus with supplies being sold out super quick once Sony gets the supply up they're gonna be Deion Sanders high stepping over them.

it's so damn entertaining tho.

I want to see playoff games and superbowls with teams at their best, not nursing injuries and gimped but I've mostly been so disgusted with the NFL I can't bring myself to watch much of anything any more. I don't want to support what I see as a bullshit organization on many levels.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
black twitter is killing Pam Oliver's weave.

BeYviaDCAAA0v76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom