• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

JANDRO PLS
gata post if your still alive

what you're looking at is essentially 5 different megathreads combined into one. lazily. its nearly impossible to make sense of now but as latino-gaf started first, you'll probably see more of that towards the front and a further in you'll see nothing but confusion

yea I see it starting out early....BCT form from that or was it it's own thing before that? cause I can see where everything is starting to split off into different sub threads now

it was at least two threads, latinoGAF and the barbershop. latinogaf had been around for quite a while before the barbershop, so for a while its just Latino related posts. then himuro and day got the idea to make a blackGAF thread, and the bitch exploded in no time flat. some hater made a joke thread about white culture and it ended with both threads being merged.
damn

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
One of my biggest 'internet' regrets is helping to make the IRC for the original realpic thing.

Never in my life have I seen such a twisted support structure for social dysfunction.

I literally volunteered in Detroit and participated in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Katrina but at least that made sense and featured clear, obvious stimuli that could reasonably create something like that within the human condition. But to see people that were without a doubt from good standing and with all the opportunities in the world carry on such a masquerade of utter bullshit for months still sickens me to a degree. You had people venture in just to feed their insecurities and others would support them just to ignore their own. You'd see married people talk about a high school girl like they had been wronged by them personally - merely for ignoring a PM. You'd see people hide behind massive social issues and backdrops to support their juvenile habits and confusions.

There are some sick fucks out there and many don't deserve the benefit of doubt either.

I thought it was supposed to be a annual thread. but when I saw that it was going on well past January, I knew some shit had went down

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I can accept the patriots losing. seeing them play bitchball in the superb owl against the giants made me want to kill someone. and if they were to do it again, I might actually do it.

I can accept the patriots losing. seeing them play bitchball in the superb owl against the giants made me want to kill someone. and if they were to do it again, I might actually do it.

It's easy to play at your strengths if you know everything the other team is doing I guess.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Heh. Fair enough.

Also y'all don't remember it started with my birthday thread getting trolled, closed then bragging in the thread about it.

It started way before that.

I actually caught a bit of shit too for defending you when there were obviously people that had to be gotten rid of beforehand.

ALSO. I just now remembered mr and mrs harassmentiscoolifthey'reattractive.

(Not even trying to be a dick, but you suck at realizing when people are trying to shit on you sometimes. Hell, there was even a junior in this thread that hit you with a drive by about two weeks ago. You responded to him and everything. You've become soft :p)

RIP Jandro

834410819.gif

It started way before that.

I actually caught a bit of shit too for defending you when there were obviously people that had to be gotten rid of beforehand.

ALSO. I just now remembered mr and mrs harassmentiscoolifthey'reattractive.

(Not even trying to be a dick, but you suck at realizing when people are trying to shit on you sometimes. Hell, there was even a junior in this thread that hit you with a drive by about two weeks ago. You responded to him and everything. You've become soft :p)

What. I knew that guy was trying to shit on me. Still made for a damn good joke, so I took it.

BHZ Mayor

What, exactly, is the realpic fuckery that DY keeps talking about? Aside from than one weirdo who said he had a folder of everyone's pics.

Mumei

This is the weirdest conversation.

PopGAF's time out was the most hilarious though, they were so lost. I actually felt bad, it was like watching a child wander around Walmart looking for their mother who left 8 minutes ago.

That wasn't even a timeout; the thread just had to be deleted because of ad-related stuff. Ordinarily that happens - and it happens very rarely - to threads that are six years old, have twenty posts and nobody is checking for, but that happened to a currently active community thread. But there was nothing stopping them from making a new thread and they did pretty quickly.

Well you had sentry who keeps every real avatar ever and saw nothing wrong with it, unmitigated thirst, still realpic has nothing on the LA meet drama.

DY_nasty

You guys can't keep dropping these events without explaining what happened.

Moris and Immortal know everything just from being around in podcasts lol
forget PopGAF, sound like ya'll bout to go to war with RealGAF all the shade thrown around here

the war already happened
This is the weirdest conversation.

That wasn't even a timeout; the thread just had to be deleted because of ad-related stuff. Ordinarily that happens - and it happens very rarely - to threads that are six years old, have twenty posts and nobody is checking for, but that happened to a currently active community thread. But there was nothing stopping them from making a new thread and they did pretty quickly.

The wait for an official response tho

Was that on purpose? lol

FyreWulff

I'd comment but I'll probably have a stan show up and I'll be in trouble.

Also I cannot wait to move out of my hometown. You know when you're just about to escape the drain and it feels like everyone in the area just wants to passively sabotage your attempt to leave, and start being distant and shit? That's where I'm at right now.

BlackJace

I'd comment but I'll probably have a stan show up and I'll be in trouble.

Also I cannot wait to move out of my hometown. You know when you're just about to escape the drain and it feels like everyone in the area just wants to passively sabotage your attempt to leave, and start being distant and shit? That's where I'm at right now.

Crabs in the barrel, man. My classmate's brother said that he faced the same thing when he was about to be released from prison. Word gets around, and people want to make your last days miserable. Hell, some people get killed days before release.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I've only personally gone to war with Miami Heat-age, but that's shooting fish in a barrel.

DY_nasty

I need to use this place as a journal again too. I'm getting out for sure now. Just got my MRI results back (I had it done in November. Yeah.).
I wouldn't know where to start but I know the keywords here are thirst, desperation and lies.

Don't forget resumes getting pulled and professional integrity called into question. A little bit of everything happened.

Even Amazon Wishlists like Slay wanted.

Slayven

I will never forget the pastebin where a dude tried to have a feels conversation with Dy about Dy's rampant racism. And Dy was like "Much like my children, I don't care."

akira28

You guys can't keep dropping these events without explaining what happened.

It's called research. All the evidence is still on the ground, but don't expect full expositions because its radioactive half-life isn't even close to being reached.

Like that AM vs EL stuff is still the wtf of the forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom