• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeYviaDCAAA0v76.jpg

I watched a game with the parents when I was down in Cali and my dad lost it when her hair froze over in Green Bay. Personally I didn't understand how she was out there sans beanie.

Girl you can tell everybody
Yeah you can tell everybody
Go ahead and tell everybody
I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man
Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am

kaepernick_beats_featureimage.jpg

I don't care about football.

But Boston sports can suck it. Celtics, Pats, Red Sox whoever their ice soccer team is...all em can suck it.

I don't have a dog in the football fight, Rams and Raiders were before my time.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't care about football.

But Boston sports can suck it. Celtics, Pats, Red Sox whoever their ice soccer team is...all em can suck it.

I don't have a dog in the football fight, Rams and Raiders were before my time.

former la teams can burn

Like I said class act of the decade. Looking forward to the new winning franchise that what's his face looks away from as they pull incredibly fucked up shit.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Leading up to this week I was reading nothing but bullshit about how Russell Wilson vs Kaep Instagram shit and how Kaep is just flaunting his money and RW was nothing but a goody-two-shoes.

Seahawks win and Sherman goes cray? "The Seawhawks are so classless!"

Not to mention the obvious "the NFL is all about class and not excess display of bravado. When are we getting touchdown celebrations back?"

Make up your damn minds, fans!

Leading up to this week I was reading nothing but bullshit about how Russell Wilson vs Kaep Instagram shit and how Kaep is just flaunting his money and RW was nothing but a goody-two-shoes.

Not to mention the obvious "the NFL is all about class and not excess display of bravado. When are we getting touchdown celebrations back?"

I don't mind on the field celebrations. I think talking shit though, meh.

Some of my fondest memories involve Merton Hanks doing a chicken dance and Ken Norton Jr referencing his father by using the padding on the field goal like a punching bag.

reilo

I don't mind on the field celebrations. I think talking shit though, meh.

Some of my fondest memories involve Merton Hanks doing a chicken dance and Ken Norton Jr referencing his father by using the padding on the field goal like a punching bag.

But it's like... I don't see the difference. You are going to the Superbowl. A multi-billion dollar endeavor that is there to determine who the best is. There's a winner and a loser. Welcome to sports.

I draw the line at players talking shit when they haven't won anything or talking shit to fans.

I would watch football if celebrations came back AND they let them talk all kinds of good shit.

They're basically giving each other brain damage but they have to be polite about it? Why?

But it's like... I don't see the difference. You are going to the Superbowl. A multi-billion dollar endeavor that is there to determine who the best is. There's a winner and a loser. Welcome to sports.

I draw the line at players talking shit when they haven't won anything or talking shit to fans.

One is celebrating an accomplishment after you did it. The other is just talking trash to me. I dunno. I haven't been to anything as spectacular as the superbowl but I was a top ranking badminton player in highschool, talking shit is just low class bullshit to me.

DominoKid

i encourage shit talking, stunting, touchdown dances and all that good stuff.
this shit supposed to be entertaining. folks are too uptight.

reilo

One is celebrating an accomplishment after you did it. The other is just talking trash to me. I dunno. I haven't been to anything as spectacular as the superbowl but I was a top ranking badminton player in highschool, talking shit is just low class bullshit to me.

But he won them the game that took them to the Superbowl...

The NFL has such weird mixed messages.

Some push it art form territory though like Ali.

But he won them the game that took them to the Superbowl...

The NFL has such weird mixed messages.

If you think people giving themselves brain damage is some kind of balance for shit talking it sounds like the mixed message is from the people enjoying the spectacle. This is why I can't really watch it anymore. Like I said earlier, from the head injury cover ups, to holding cities hostage to pay for multimillion dollar stadiums to being a nonprofit. The NFL is fucked up and people are just complicit in it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Girl you can tell everybody
Yeah you can tell everybody
Go ahead and tell everybody
Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am

kaepernick_beats_featureimage.jpg

god i hope they play that commercial again

Talk that shit. I got so tired of the OBC when he was at UF, but his trash was entertaining. I was all for garbage ass Kiffen's talk while at UT, except he couldn't back it up and it was embarrassing. Sherman is an ass, but I enjoy the entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom