• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
what y'all should do is take a bunch of pictures and post something on the 14th

"here was our awesome Valentines day, everybody talk about the cool stuff that happened for your Valentine's day! how did you celebrate?"

I can taste the sodium already

Oh god Devo please do this! PLEASE!

If my GF was white, I would sooooooooooo do this, and I'm talking about a fucking grid of pictures with as many of us kissing/holding hands as possible. Then I'd take some with her parents for extra lulz.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Oh god Devo please do this! PLEASE!

If my GF was white, I would sooooooooooo do this, and I'm talking about a fucking grid of pictures with as many of us kissing/holding hands as possible. Then I'd take some with her parents for extra lulz.

This is giving me ideas.....

Edit:
tumblr_mze78jQhW71t4ipnxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mze78jQhW71t4ipnxo2_500.jpg

Nakazato

Happy MLK Day

Kaep/HarSon

Either of you remember how to do tape logs ??

Got a job that has me doing the but i haven't done them since college

Slayven

Happy MLK

If Satch is Suzy, does that mean Devo is Angelica?

Satch does show up every once in a while doing her own thing with greatness but takes the time to straighten our foolishness out.

J10

Banned
"It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

My favorite King quote.

Happy MLK Day, everyone.

Here in Cleveland, all the museums are open today for free. Going to take my son out and wander around knee deep in children.

Slayven

I had a Russian guy recently who sent my colleagues and I....25 emails to the same effect. He just didn't understand that we don't solicit ideas like that from the public.

In fact, most devs bin that stuff straight away. In a special bin.

With 5 lawyers overlooking I bet.

BHZ Mayor

I had a Russian guy recently who sent my colleagues and I....25 emails to the same effect. He just didn't understand that we don't solicit ideas like that from the public.

In fact, most devs bin that stuff straight away. In a special bin.

I'm guessing this "special" bin is emptied out every week by your local waste management.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sherman wrote an article this morning:

‘To Those Who Would Call Me a Thug or Worse …’

Game over. The Seahawks are in the Super Bowl.

I ran over to Crabtree to shake his hand but he ignored me. I patted him, stuck out my hand and said, “Good game, good game.” That’s when he shoved my face, and that’s when I went off.

I threw a choking sign at 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Why? Because he decided he was going to try the guy he was avoiding all game, because, I don’t know, he’s probably not paying attention for the game-winning play. C’mon, you’re better than that.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/20/richard-sherman-interview-michael-crabtree/

Crabtree refuses to shake Sherman's hand and then shoves him in his face? Class act.
Sherman has a loud 20 second interview? Thug.

Also, a bunch of white people got into a fight at a hockey game, the word 'thug' was never thrown around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlel1VPZ4zA

Satch

Banned
hello blacks can you teach me how to spectate football

i picked my team already and want to stan

should i ask nfl gaf or are they rude

cdyhybrid

i picked my team already and want to stan

should i ask nfl gaf or are they rude

If you come in talking shit (not suggesting you will) people will be very rude, but otherwise at least a few people will be willing to help you learn. The whole thread is basically just trolling and shit talking each other though, dunno if that's your thing. What team? This may determine the reaction you'll get.

You could also start here if you have questions about how the game works, there's lots of info in the OP.

Trey

If you don't know what you're talking about, it doesn't matter, because odds are whoever you're watching it with won't know what you're talking about either.

I haven't run the numbers, but I'm confident that less than 2 percent of the active football watching population can properly analyze and digest a football game.

It's a spectacle more than anything, so just go with what feels right.

Satch

Banned
im from texas but i picked the saints because the cowboys are shit

Jerry Jones should have put money towards finding someone to perform the heimlich maneuver for when romo gets ready to choke in the clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom