• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
pamflip.gif

This will be useful.

Kreed

Lol @ expecting anything more than the highest levels of blue and orange.

Dude's son was a completely different brown paper bag rating after 12 years had passed. And I completely missed the point of the scene with the "little girl" Fassbender was holding because her skin tone was so dark.

they ordered something that cooks faster.

that's what i tell myself.

Waiter said their pc crashed, he had to retake our order but its dine LA this week, set menu. They ordered the exact same appetizer as me....so instead if giving us the ready appetizer they made us wait.

edit: and when he finally dropped off our appetizers he asked to refill my drink. 10 minutes later and my drink is mia.

Satch

Banned
Waiter said their pc crashed, he had to retake our order but its dine LA this week, set menu. They ordered the exact same appetizer as me....so instead if giving us the ready appetizer they made us wait.

edit: and when he finally dropped off our appetizers he asked to refill my drink. 10 minutes later and my drink is mia.

um you better get the manager and drag them to the pits of tartarus

just because ur mexican doesnt mean you shouldnt get good service

also remember when i mentioned that one of my little brothers was having a baby with some girl... well... the other one has one on the way too. SMH fucking idiots

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man, fuck that. You're playing the game wrong. Send for the manager. Point out why shit doesn't make sense and how your stay hasn't been pleasent. You're paying them. Aquire discounts and free food.

Satch

Banned
lmao @ "im just not gonna tip"

nigga you betta dont pay full price for that shit!!! get the manager and say YALL AINT SHIT AND YA AINT GETTIN MY MONEY but in a sincere professional way

Nakazato

um you better get the manager and drag them to the pits of tartarus

just because ur mexican doesnt mean you shouldnt get good service

also remember when i mentioned that one of my little brothers was having a baby with some girl... well... the other one has one on the way too. SMH fucking idiots

yep and auntie Satch :D

Honestly shit like this really bums me out. Honestly feel like the one epsiode from fresh prince. Why dont people like us, man? We are just darker thats it.

DominoKid

i wish i could've been there when my boss decided that we were going to have a call log with only schools on a fucking govt holiday. w/e though, i still get paid for it.

its not fun if we don't know what the too explicit part is.

smh i am too young to be an aunt

im almost 23 years old and theyre both a few years younger than me

smh

satch you got the fun job. you get to give the kids back when you get tired of em.

Nakazato

smh i am too young to be an aunt

im almost 23 years old and theyre both a few years younger than me

smh

Naw unless your lil bro is like 19 or so then your way to young and he is not doing his kids any favors

satch you got the fun job. you get to give the kids back when you get tired of em.

This is true as well. I love my lil cousin/Nephews/Nieces (can decide what they are to me). I spoil them then leave so there mom/gma have to deal with them after.
DY holding a baby yeah right lol

We all know you were smashing Hawaiian Chicks when you went to Hawaii. So there no telling how many kids you have.

FyreWulff

One rule Satch

Don't ever babysit both the kids at once

people figure this out and will try to unannounce-drop a kid on you if you've got another one

ps. load them up with candy before taking them back home

Nakazato

One rule Satch

Don't ever babysit both the kids at once

people figure this out and will try to unannounce-drop a kid on you if you've got another one

ps. load them up with candy before taking them back home

Oh god yes. I had my cousins kids,my aunts neices, aunts baby, and the chick from down the streets kid all at once It was murder (10-12 kids in total)

FyreWulff

Oh god yes. I had my cousins kids,my aunts neices, aunts baby, and the chick from down the streets kid all at once It was murder (10-12 kids in total)

The most kids my mom ever had was during the summer one time and we somehow ended up with a bunch of cousins staying over PLUS our neighborhood friends were staying over since their parents had to go out of town for a job thing.

It was her and 9 kids plus a baby, and she actually walked us all down to the store to get groceries and back. Made her look like a badass to me, then she went "that's not hard enough" and did the walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom