• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

lol

as long as you can talk shit and not let it get to you(this is the part alot of people can't seem to actually deal with is not letting it get to them) then your good.

cdyhybrid

im from texas but i picked the saints because the cowboys are shit

Jerry Jones should have put money towards finding someone to perform the heimlich maneuver for when romo gets ready to choke in the clutch
You might get a bit of a hard time but you could have done worse as far as what reaction you'll get :p

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
NFL-GAF is easier to get into than other communities because people don't know what's going on outside of the same headlines that everyone else sees and they don't pretend otherwise.

Trey

Jerry Jones should have put money towards finding someone to perform the heimlich maneuver for when romo gets ready to choke in the clutch

New Orleans Saints memes for your recognition:

Bountygate; general theme of cheating and/or dirty players.

Drew Brees saying "I need to see the evidence."

"KATRINA!!!" said in mockery of the overdone story line for the Saints SB run.

Saints suck on the road.

Mr. Patch

BecVh9rIIAEx3O7.png:med

Happy MLK Day!

haha.

hello blacks can you teach me how to spectate football

i picked my team already and want to stan

should i ask nfl gaf or are they rude

Join us Steeler fans, we can pray for a ring next year together.

I just wanted to let you all know, people aren't calling Sherman a nigger because he happens to be black; they're just saying that because they're upset and their team lost.

Now excuse me while I laugh my ass off at such shit.

"Oh you're not interested? I guess it's not a big deal...it's only YOUR ETERNAL SOUL."

I usually just take their little book and tell them I'll hit them up later. (lies)

I want to see them coming one day and put flour under my nose and come to the door all doped up talking about satan.

Furyous

This just in... Sherm has certain people that use code words to attack me mad as shit all over social media.

That Sarah Palin quote can't be real. This is the same person that continually demonizes President Obama's ethnic heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom