• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

found a few good looking ones of da goddess but this one is hilarious

test driving it for the night so well see

edit: @devo I think it's the need to just 'get even' and having someone else feel misery too. it's weird

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Does anyone ever stop to think that how you deal with a bad time in your life is also a reflection on yourself? Like if your way of dealing with tragedy and depression is to sexually harass another human being, you're an asshole.

I don't know.

When I get mad I can't help but scream racial slurs at minorities though.

ReiGun

That facebook conversation is so fucking creepy. What kind of thought process leads someone to send another person things like that. Even if you are depressed, you should have enough sense to realize that kind of thing is inappropriate, especially if you're doing professional work.

Slayven

That facebook conversation is so fucking creepy. What kind of thought process leads someone to send another person things like that. Even if you are depressed, you should have enough sense to realize that kind of thing is inappropriate, especially if you're doing professional work.

I always feel creepy for sending a woman an unsolicited PM.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I barely made it threw the cringe of those post. I had to pause halfway then keep reading. the fact that his "friend" didn't straight embarrass him is amazing as well.

People already blaming her for letting it go on too long and embarrassing him.

Pretty gross how some people side with the obviously creepy fucked up individual. Wonder why...

ReiGun

Pfft. I'm 20 with two nephews (one was by marriage, but still!)
I've been an uncle since high school. On the plus side, it was my older sister and there's a 8 year difference between us.

I always feel creepy for sending a woman an unsolicited PM.

Same, unless I actually have a business reason to PM you and don't have your number.

I just don't feel like there's any comfortable way to facebook PM someone you don't know that well. Like, wtf are we gonna talk about that I need to PM you for it?

Same, unless I actually have a business reason to PM you and don't have your number.

I just don't feel like there's any comfortable way to facebook PM someone you don't know that well. Like, wtf are we gonna talk about that I need to PM you for it?

Eh. I PM people at random for my own amusement. Friends have gotten used to it. But I mean... guys have done the same thing to each other. If you're my friend, why shouldn't I be able to PM you for any reason I've thought of?

EDIT: On the subject of those FB posts... Like, I didn't physically cringe, but at the same time... the fuck are you doing there dude. That's actually just fucking dumb and insensitive.

ReiGun

People already blaming her for letting it go on too long and embarrassing him.

Pretty gross how some people side with the obviously creepy fucked up individual. Wonder why...
Which is bullshit. The length the conversation went on and the fact that the creepiest comment came hours after the main conversation ended suggests that he wouldn't have stopped regardless of what she did. She tried to ignore it and help dude out to maintain their professional relationship but he kept pushing. That's on him.

Some people just love to play the contrarian, even when shit shouldn't be defended.

Eh. I PM people at random for my own amusement. Friends have gotten used to it. But I mean... guys have done the same thing to each other. If you're my friend, why shouldn't I be able to PM you for any reason I've thought of?

I just feel like if I'm PM'ing someone, it's because I don't want others to see the conversation. If I'm just saying hey to some schmuck I haven't talked to in years, I'll drop that on their wall or a comment.

I thought we were waiting til Black History Month in a true motion of coonery but I guess its happening now.
MLK Day is just as good a time, I feel.

This one's for you, Martin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom