• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I know what you're thinking
iFHMA2DF6eKsv.png

"these dudes are really doing this? on mlk day? i can't believe yal"

i5vFWJe2hbK2.png

DY_nasty

dy not you too

gotta commit

i haven't shown ass in a long time. may as well pregame for the fuckery of black history month online (BHMO)

ibfM9drLH6t4EV.gif

who tryin to be in 1st place? rep if you wrong brehs

i3JW0nA8gEOT7.jpg

bout to get on the next podcast and ask devo about little dicks again

DY_nasty

We could play the ultimate trap card. Rename the thread the “White Girl Culture Thread” then wait for people to pour in left and right then talk about how amazing black people/culture is.

The mindfuckery would be hilarious
I would LOVE for us to be switched with Girl-gaf for a day. Holy shit lol

Gorillaz

go full out on this for BHM

bish rename it White Girl Culture thread
and put it in OT

imagine the pure fuckery
VWb1n.png

edit: or girl gaf

Furyous

smh i am too young to be an aunt

im almost 23 years old and theyre both a few years younger than me

smh

This reminds me of the time one of my friends in the seventh grade showed us a picture of his newborn baby. That made me realize I wasn't a live tiger due to not getting it in during the seventh grade. That was a weird year especially after a friend brought an AK-47 to school and let me hold it for a few minutes.

Ahh.. I miss those Cleveland days.

In any event, kids take the fun away. At least that's what my married friends tell me.

I always knew that white women and fuckery would be the two things to bring us all together.

I need a new white cougar to check for. These youngins are too ratchet. Their predecessors fell off due to drugs, liquor, or overexposure. Jennifer Aniston had a career resurgence after horrible bosses but I needs new actress to check for. I'm skincist so don't refer me to anyone that refuses to tan or use lotion.

This reminds me of the time one of my friends in the seventh grade showed us a picture of his newborn baby. That made me realize I wasn't a live tiger due to not getting it in during the seventh grade. That was a weird year especially after a friend brought an AK-47 to school and let me hold it for a few minutes.

In any event, kids take the fun away. At least that's what my married friends tell me.

What the fuck kind of school did you go to?

Jesus

I always knew that white women and fuckery would be the two things to bring us all together.

Well you got the teflon on now for any (and they will come) Black History Month fuckery. Just be sure to do it in waves so there's at least three white wimmenz in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom