• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beju_39IAAAzDVq.jpg

#fucklebron

he just deleted it and cropped that out lmao

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I talk shit about it every time anyone asks.

People lose their shit about Ripclawe, animegaf, racistpostoftheday#49, aquaman suks, and harSon being a nintendo mole but naw.

that shit probably spooked every aware mod watching into thinking another scrytek or whatever the fuck his name was reappeared.

that name sounds familiar

royalan

Looking at that fraternity thread...

...like.

I can't even...

...like...wut...

It's not the racism.

It's the fact that some kids, with the means to make it into a university, thought that having a "black party", wearing baggy clothes, drinking out of watermelon cups, and posting it on social media was smart. Like, a total great idea, guys...

We really shouldn't have to be combating this dumbass a level of racism in 2014. And this is coming from someone who defended Miley Cyrus...

I came in about to say I knew of a couple who a black female and white male because someone was saying that was a rarity, but damn. Some shit has happened in the meantime.

Last few pages are me going

marc_gasol_won_defensive_player_of_the_year_huh-45040.gif

Anyway the couple is Bill Burr with his wife Nia. It's my avy now since I wanted to join in the fun and I like them both.

I came in about to say I knew of a couple who a black female and white male because someone was saying that was a rarity, but damn. Some shit has happened in the meantime.

Anyway the couple is Bill Burr with his wife Nia. It's my avy now since I wanted to join in the fun and I like them both.

Just saw this ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuQ_jbyQc7I&list=PLN5oyufE0AVtEmaS4IkO_fkajK--n3r6L

And of course the comments are disabled

I blame you and your whole "whooty" movement for this

edit: @manmademan bebe's kids was the shit

The movie was trash. Perhaps you were thinking of this version:

snes-bebes-kids-box.jpg

This game right here set us back 100 years and is the reason you never see black heroes in video games.

Try to pitch a black game to a studio, and they'll bring it up. "we saw what happened the last time you people got a game. no thanks."

seriously though, how did this one ever get made? I'm struggling to think of the meeting where this happened and someone said "hey! yeah! this is a WONDERFUL idea!"

Pretty much me, I didn't think I'd see so much action in 24 hours. I'll be back to contribute because this is fun.

And "that" post about illegal stuff, how come GAF attracts the cesspool of the internet sometimes? I mean that's what 4chan is for, keep those thoughts on there. It's hard enough to get posting privileges.

I don't understand what this sentence means. Some more detail?

And the Undercover Brother Defense force needs to check themselves and watch better movies.

What's not to get my dude? My boy invited me to a “group” that turned out to be a bible study, in which 2/3 of the study was focused on my shortcomings as a non christian and why I needed god. Cats were trying to go in on me no condom. I couldn't take it anymore and spazzed out, needless to say me and dude aren't boys anymore.

BHZ Mayor

Pretty much me, I didn't think I'd see so much action in 24 hours. I'll be back to contribute because this is fun.

And "that" post about illegal stuff, how come GAF attracts the cesspool of the internet sometimes? I mean that's what 4chan is for, keep those thoughts on there. It's hard enough to get posting privileges.

You can expect to find just about any fucked up thing you can think of, from certain pockets over the entire internet. Racism, sexism, pedophilia, (willing) lack of hygiene, lack of social skills, weird fetishes, people with no life experience, sociopaths, conspiracy theorists, etc. You'll usually have no problem finding any of that, separately, in dedicated places. The thing that gets me about GAF is that you can find all of that, and defense of it, together, in this singular forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom