• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's a mod raid! Good thing we are all just innocent white girls talking about white girl things.

Damn Slay, JC and Redswirl. RIP. Hopefully Slay and Red come back soon. Sucks that JC had to catch a perma.

I'm in the same place as Rio but ain't got no fruit chews to ease my pain. Lost already on the second week of my C++ class, work has been a complete clusterfuck lately, girlfriend acting crazy and now some of my favorite posters gone. Ugly Tuesday.

Spinluck

*interracial love*

thegamedonchangedyall

can't forget our cornballers.

Robert-Griffin-III-and-Fiance-Rebecca.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
that thread... and that article. Jesus. although I find it funny that mafioso's are so admired considered that in just about every mob related movie they are seen as secretive torturing murdering psychopaths.

bububut Scarface was great. He started from the bottom and made it. Those thugs tho. Can't relate.

Furyous

hSdZ036.jpg

Lionel Richie keeps a bad one. I hope I'm able to consistently surround myself with women of such fine moral caliber as I age like Lionel and Prince. Prince is so great he pulls 18 year old professional ballerinas. I hope someone maps his genome one day so we can discover all of his clutch genes.

300,000 views is a lot. What's the view to thread poster ratio? I'm walking around this post pretending to take selfies as I post in order to see who's behind me like a certain sect of woman at night as I return home after work.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thanks mang.

Damn at those bannings. I can't believe Slay really got banned for saying hi though, I must be missing something.

Anyways, Bebe's Kids is shit but I will always like if for the nostalgia.

He said it like a fucking weirdo after I told DOZENS of people about the fuckery that has and still does go on in anything realpic related. He almost got banned for doing the shit in this thread - when it was almostsortakindacoolmaybefunnyonceinawhile. To someone else in a different crowd? He should've known better.

hSdZ036.jpg

Lionel Richie keeps a bad one. I hope I'm able to consistently surround myself with women of such fine moral caliber as I age like Lionel and Prince. Prince is so great he pulls 18 year old professional ballerinas. I hope someone maps his genome one day so we can discover all of his clutch genes.

300,000 views is a lot. What's the view to thread poster ratio? I'm walking around this post pretending to take selfies as I post in order to see who's behind me like a certain sect of woman at night as I return home after work.

Yeah. She's a brickhouse that's three times a lady still easy all night long saying you say me while dancing on the ceiling running through the night. You feel me if not just se la. It gets stuck on you like a ballerina girl screaming hello. I call it love.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I didn't know it was that messed up.

I talk shit about it every time anyone asks.

People lose their shit about Ripclawe, animegaf, racistpostoftheday#49, aquaman suks, and harSon being a nintendo mole but naw.

that shit probably spooked every aware mod watching into thinking another scrytek or whatever the fuck his name was reappeared.

Gorillaz

Has anyone tried the Final fanasy lightning returns demo?

I"m like 3 mins into the first cutscene and don't understand how the entire "lore" of 13 has been destroyed in like 3 years. None of this shit even makes sense.

I talk shit about it every time anyone asks.

People lose their shit about Ripclawe, animegaf, racistpostoftheday#49, aquaman suks, and harSon being a nintendo mole but naw.

that shit probably spooked every aware mod watching into thinking another scrytek or whatever the fuck his name was reappeared.
Well, damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom