• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

I need to find a picture of Richard Sherman with a white chick. Gaf would go insane.

X7tsTG2.jpg

Edit: Actually, here's a better one:

oFwZYQY.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone.....

But they going in on you because you believe different. Typical Christian hypocrisy. You judge me for living my life the way I want to... Yet your doing the same thing and just saying god forgive me before you do it. Fuck that.

They're trying to save him. Or put him back on track.

It'll likely never be a negative in their eyes.

This dude on the bus next to me is so stank, I think he might actually be made of gas, like Vincente from the Age of Apocalypse escaped the Seattle Core and now commutes to Bellevue to keep a low profile.

Undercover Brother was entertaining; when I say it was good I mean it gave me some good laughs, not that it changed perspectives or anything.

DY_nasty

I try not to say it but it's one of the only pieces of military jargon that stuck.

Its actually one of the few military slangs that is good.

Outside of the service, I know its a somewhat common southern slang too. Still offputting in that context.

DY_nasty

devo pls

i know slayven is breathing heavily in your pantry right now. if you could tell slayven he fucked up in your best dyhasseentoomuch voice i'd greatly appreciate it
no ratchetmess or WSHH links for the month of February, please everybody.

iFHMA2DF6eKsv.png
Send me a PM if something pops up tho
i5vFWJe2hbK2.png
funny you should say that

I was just now going through mediatakeout for some rachetness

This dude on the bus next to me is so stank, I think he might actually be made of gas, like Vincente from the Age of Apocalypse escaped the Seattle Core and now commutes to Bellevue to keep a low profile.

Undercover Brother was entertaining; when I say it was good I mean it gave me some good laughs, not that it changed perspectives or anything.

This is an extremely ridiculously obscure reference. Are you Slayven's Alt or something?

Since y'all seem to like terrible black comedies with unfunny comedians, who remembers this one?

or this

letting%2Boff%2Bsteam.jpg

So I'm sitting here nice and tipsy. Just hit the weights and ate a pot pie. Pissed my goddamn washer won't be fixed until Thurs. Pissed because for the first time ever I have to fucking PAY GODDAMN TAXES. I OWE THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT. I'm fucking salty cause my boys got banned. And my wife is acting a goddamn fool. Why the duck don't people have any goddamn empathy. I just wanna drink, hit them weights. I am running on 2 hours of sleep in last 72 hours. Trying to get shit KOed before I gotta go to work. And I'm too goddamn drunk to stand. Thank god the nexus was right there and there is autocorrect. I'm go eat dome Welches fruit smacks. You know what fuck Samsung, taxes, washing machines, not having more alcohol, and people acting a goddamn fool. I'm goof for the rest of the night gonna play video games. And eat fruit snacks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom