• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since the house burning thread, ive been reading about this guy, its mind boogling I want to stop but it keeps pulling me back in. Like recently, he goes into walmart and vandalize their products (because according to him, he was having a bad day) and he flips his shit when they banned him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I still remember at all the people so fucking offended that many of us had nfi who that sick fuck is.

BHZ Mayor

Ever since the house burning thread, ive been reading about this guy, its mind boogling I want to stop but it keeps pulling me back in. Like recently, he goes into walmart and vandalize their products (because according to him, he was having a bad day) and he flips his shit when they banned him.

I mean, you didn't have to share though.

Gorillaz

It's a literal whiteout here in ohio, this shit is ridiculous feel like imma be snowed in my house for a month

bout to actually consider living down south with gata in...Florida

harSon

Banned
Tarantino is infatuated with 'Nigger,' it's been dropped damn near two dozen times in the first act of his leaked script Lol.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
What about Texas? How's Texas? Being from alberta, canada I always thought that would be a smooth transition
Houston isn't too bad for a Calgon. Dallas will seem like home until you open your mouth and they realize you're not from around there. With either choice, don't have any plans for things like public transportation.

Toronto seems like the only cool place to live in Canada. I could use some White Vegas.
Vancouver's bad ass, but I am probably mostly into it for all the Chinese food.

Most of those pistols would have to be disassembled glocks, seeing as glocks are made entirely of plastic
No. Not even sort of, not even with pistols that look like Glocks but aren't Glocks. Even discounting the barrel (which is steel), ammunition (brass/steel, lead/copper), the springs (steel), the striking pin (steel), and the slide (aluminum), there are metal "slats" that form the basic structure of the pistol along the grip frame. There is no way if you're paying attention that you don't know what you're looking at. The way things like that get through the x-rays is negligence. You can have all the technology in the world in your airport and if the TSA agent watching the screen is a bum, it doesn't mean shit.

Nakazato

Tarantino is infatuated with 'Nigger,' it's been dropped damn near two dozen times in the first act of his leaked script Lol.

Shame. Spike Lee vindicated.

Btw the new batman arcade racing/mission game is legit. Its really fun. And has almost
every bat mobile

harSon

Banned
Shame. Spike Lee vindicated.

Btw the new batman arcade racing/mission game is legit. Its really fun. And has almost
every bat mobile

Well, it's a Western during reconstruction, so it's not exactly out of place, but he does always seem to have an 'excuse' Lol

link

It's a literal whiteout here in ohio, this shit is ridiculous feel like imma be snowed in my house for a month

bout to actually consider living down south with gata in...Florida

Stay safe, It's 75 here today
rejoice.png

Gorillaz

link

Stay safe, It's 75 here today
rejoice.png

Shit is terrible, crashed at a friends spot last night after going out and wake up to unpaved roads.

It was 11am and the fucking roads were still unpaved, people sliding around everywhere and shit. Might even think about Cali as well at this point.

J10

Banned
At this point he probably feels like why stop now, can't let them win, can't get soft, etc.

I'm not bothered by it though.

Is it really that simple?

Yes. When you seem to have everything and there's one thing you can't do why not write tons of scripts about it, living vicariously though characters or doing it in character because you can't very well say or do that shit IRL.

No offense to Tarantino fans but the guy isn't very deep as much as I enjoy his flicks. I don't see some broader social commentary with his usage.

Yes. When you seem to have everything and there's one thing you can't do why not write tons of scripts about it, living vicariously though characters or doing it in character because you can't very well say or do that shit IRL.

No offense to Tarantino fans but the guy isn't very deep as much as I enjoy his flicks. I don't see some broader social commentary with his usage.

it's definitely not social commentary but I don't think it's 100% forbidden fruit. I think he likes dialogue that pisses some people off. Most don't think twice about it in his movies but Django riled more feathers than in the past so he's pushing on that nerve again. Or at least planned to.

it's definitely not social commentary but I don't think it's 100% forbidden fruit. I think he likes dialogue that pisses some people off. Most don't think twice about it in his movies but Django riled more feathers than in the past so he's pushing on that nerve again. Or at least planned to.

Could be controversy for the sake of controversy as well. Or a continual poke at Spike Lee.

J10

Banned
Been marathon-ing Parks and Recreation. Those first 2 seasons were rough.

Ben Wyatt>>>
Chris Traeger>>>>>>

Those two characters singlehandedly elevated that show to awesomeness. That and when they stopped writing Leslie Knope to be the female Michael Scott helped a ton.

Furyous

I miss Ohio minus the weather especially right now in the hood I lived in.

"****e people coming to the Bronx is our kickstarter" according to Desus of Desus Vs. Mero podcast fame. They drop jewels on that show. My access to privilege consists of involuntary unwarranted conversations with police officers so I'll take their advice and stay away from any triple digit street in the Bx. This rule seems similar to the stick away from any street affiliated with E. 105 in Cleveland after 6 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom