• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bobby Drake and Ororo must be arguing or some shit because Atl. and the surrounding areas are on that shutdown. The struggle is real on the interstate.

So Bobby Drake and Ororo must be arguing or some shit because Atl. and the surrounding areas are on that shutdown. The struggle is real on the interstate.

qxAQPS4.jpg

It begins

cdyhybrid

"Won't somebody think of the thirsty?" should be that guy's tag.

Edit: Well, his tag if he isn't permed. But it should be someone's tag. Too good not to be.

There's another option to satisfy your cravings

After crashing car into crown fried chicken, man strips, pleasures himself

On Monday morning at 10:30 a.m, a 34-year-old Pennsauken, New Jersey, man seemed to be feeling pretty good. According to police, he crashed his car into the Crown Fried Chicken at 5th and Lehigh in North Philadelphia and then disrobed.

An onlooker shot this video, which captures what the man does next. He was charged with a DUI. Why he wasn’t charged with indecent exposure or public lewdness is anyone’s guess. Though the video isn’t 100% clear as to the self-pleasuring activity, the man who shot the video tells me, “Oh, he was most definitely making himself feel happy.”

Is there video? you bet your
bare
ass there is

Gorillaz

Yall down south dudes ain't about that frozen snow covered life

I'm up here ready to leave my house and hunt for food in this winter tundra they call Ohio. Might not even make it back. Niggas die everyday fam so don't cry for me if I don't make it. Were redefining the term struggle up here in the north.

Yall down south dudes ain't about that frozen snow covered life

I'm up here ready to leave my house and hunt for food in this winter tundra they call Ohio. Might not even make it back. Niggas die everyday fam so don't cry for me if I don't make it. Were redefining the term struggle up here in the north.

You gonna fight a wild crackhead over some chicken bones and a half eaten biscuit.

DominoKid

tfw it's time to leave work.
tfw a motherfucker calls in right when you're getting ready to turn the phones off.
tfw 20 mins later you're still on the phone w/ that motherfucker.

and then you go outside realize you forgot there's snow and you gotta drive home through that shit. i don't mind it because i went to school in the mountains. i just don't trust these regular southern folks to not hit my car.

tfw it's time to leave work.
tfw a motherfucker calls in right when you're getting ready to turn the phones off.
tfw 20 mins later you're still on the phone w/ that motherfucker.

and then you go outside realize you forgot there's snow and you gotta drive home through that shit. i don't mind it because i went to school in the mountains. i just don't trust these regular southern folks to not hit my car.

Where do you work?

akira28

GaGAF: it's rough down here:

sxfp4A3.png

We were out on the road in the same place in I-95 for 12+ hours back in 2010. People were getting heated and to call it road rage, we had people trying to calm other people down in the middle of a snow covered highway. If it happened today, guns would be pulled.

DominoKid

Where do you work?

sales rep at a sports apparel company. it's a seasonal thing right now (until the end of March i think) but if it goes as well as it has the first 3 weeks i can't imagine they wouldn't keep me, especially if i bring on a few of the big local accounts that i'm working on. i like it a lot more than i thought i would.

Gorillaz

sales rep at a sports apparel company. it's a seasonal thing right now (until the end of March i think) but if it goes as well as it has the first 3 weeks i can't imagine they wouldn't keep me, especially if i bring on a few of the big local accounts that i'm working on. i like it a lot more than i thought i would.
I would definitely try to get in good with upper management during your contract there. If you fit in with company culture that could tip a lot in your favor

DominoKid

I would definitely try to get in good with upper management during your contract there. If you fit in with company culture that could tip a lot in your favor

upper mgmt is pretty cool.

Would get you some good references even if they don't keep you on, too.

yep. i just try to give it 100% for that reason. but even if they did though, i can't imagine myself being there at the end of the year because i'd jump for a PR job in a second if the opportunity came.

you never know how shit will turn out though.

Nakazato

Jesus....

I hope hes just wearing layers then really need to be watching that kids weight. :(

Edit: holy shit hes DJax lil cousin
Edit 2: they say he pushing 250...... He's 6 years old

Additionally, Terio and young Doughboy from Boyz in the Hood really need to toss the football together.

oh god danm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom