• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come back to Devo talking about Timedog's meat

how many Ls can Slay take fam

Too bad this got locked:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=767468

Troll potential destroyed.

Although I don't know why some people are so stuck on dick size when some can barely talk to a woman. A big dick isn't going to suddenly make you a less gross individual. Girth, size, who cares if you fuck like a dumb jackrabbit and cum in 2 minutes.

I come back to Devo talking about Timedog's meat

how many Ls can Slay take fam

Welcome Back

Damn it got locked.
I wanted to say some bullshit like "I may not hit the bottom of the tuna can, but I sure fuck up the sides"

storm-s-hail-storm-o.gif

Somebody in Ga. pissed her off!!

storm-s-hail-storm-o.gif

Somebody in Ga. pissed her off!!

It's not just Georgia.

We have had years with more snow in NJ but this arctic vortex has kept it so cold the shit ain't melting. Driving around I feel like I'm on one of those ice breaking ships in the north pole (iceberg looking mountains of snow everywhere). And now were getting another 6-12 inches in Thursday.

Shit sucks man :(

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
calling out my gym bros. how do you build up the strength to start doing push ups ?

I can't do one without trembling . feel like I'm in 500 gravity or some shit.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Nas the GOAT. Jigga hasn't dropped a verse close to verbal intercourse.

Black Album and Reasonable Doubt are so good. Nowadays, Jay is only good when he's spitting demonic illuminati verses. #sadboyz

I fuck with Lorde. Pure Heroin is good shit.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
calling out my gym bros. how do you build up the strength to start doing push ups ?

I can't do one without trembling . feel like I'm in 500 gravity or some shit.

start on your knees till you can get used to doing more.

or use try to bench press with low weight.

i used this push-up app daily before i joined the military. starting me off with like 15 pushups, 5 times with 1 minute breaks in between. it adds numbers each day. eventually going to like 35 pushups 10 times. the point was to increase the total number you can do at once. which i could only do like 45 at the time, now over 100.

double jump

start on your knees till you can get used to doing more.

or use try to bench press with low weight.

i used this push-up app daily before i joined the military. starting me off with like 15 pushups, 5 times with 1 minute breaks in between. it adds numbers each day. eventually going to like 35 pushups 10 times. the point was to increase the total number you can do at once. which i could only do like 45 at the time, now over 100.

thanks. going to look for a proper app and watch some youtube videos.
would love to make it to 100 .

forgot about my man scooby

when I was seriously playing MK I was married to Mileena. Busted grill and all.
why cant our love be real ? haha

Because it's creepy as fuck.

And I love how the op was all "of course the first thing you do in a new (Japanese) game is sexualize one of the characters" and people just fell in line like it's a-ok.

Even in games where you can sleep with a NPC I don't put thought into it. In Mass Effect I tried to see if simp Shepard could still close the deal in every game. Some say the Reapers were the greatest challenge in the galaxy, I would argue simping your way into bed with 3 different characters was the greater feat.

double jump

And I love how the op was all "of course the first thing you do in a new (Japanese) game is sexualize one of the characters" and people just fell in line like it's a-ok.

Even in games where you can sleep with a NPC I don't put thought into it. In Mass Effect I tried to see if simp Shepard could still close the deal in every game. Some say the Reapers were the greatest challenge in the galaxy, I would argue simping your way into bed with 3 different characters was the greater feat.

I was joking man but you seem genuinely upset about this though.
what bothers you more, the fan shipping or in game shipping ? or the sexualization ?
seems like a little bit of all three.

I would argue that as these games become more realistic that imaginary bonds will become even more frequent than they are now.
People simp all the time over movie stars and stuff.
same difference imo with the exception of one being real.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's the terrifying part - when someone says "Well you know how it is, first thing you do is select your waifu" and that shit is pretty fucked up. Then again, I was in the Bravely Default prerelease thread or whatnot and some fucking weirdo said something like "Installing right now. Couldn't resist, had to fap." Goddammit people.

I was trying to ask in a deeper sense what bothered you the most about that thread ?
you touched on it a little bit but I wanted to know more is all.

I still don't know what shipping you are talking about, but its pretty clear forming attachments to video game characters is unhealthy.

I haven't heard about this Michael Dunn thing until recently. I just read a summary of what his girlfriend testified about.

It seems pretty straightforward, but it being Florida who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom