• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Look at my hell.

vmw08Qu.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
calling out my gym bros. how do you build up the strength to start doing push ups ?

I can't do one without trembling . feel like I'm in 500 gravity or some shit.

Do them on your knees. Practice proper form (elbows at a natural angle to the body, not perpendicular to your shoulders). Assisted dips. Cable rope overhead triceps.

Start with what you can do, then each sessions increase the intensity slightly. And remember, 5-10 reps at a weight that exhausts you builds more strength than 20-30 reps at a lower weight.

start on your knees till you can get used to doing more.

or use try to bench press with low weight.

i used this push-up app daily before i joined the military. starting me off with like 15 pushups, 5 times with 1 minute breaks in between. it adds numbers each day. eventually going to like 35 pushups 10 times. the point was to increase the total number you can do at once. which i could only do like 45 at the time, now over 100.

And this.

Trey

So I downloaded Civ V off the new Humble Bundle last night.

I made a huge mistake. I do not have the time for this addicting ass game.

Slayven

Soft as Charmin
Meet me in the streets when they thaw
I feel ya man. I'm in Stockbridge. Went to take the trash out, damn near bust my ass twice.

It isn't the snow, it's icy as fuck out there and right now all I hear is freezing rain hitting my window.

:-/
That ice, got me walking on egg shells.

Lol I can see some grass. I havn't seen grass for 2 months
The underground railroad was one way.

Slayven

Random powerups that change how much damage you do, or how long it takes your Titan to show up, etc.
Could be fun. But man gaming side needs another game to focus on.

It's been like that here where I live since December. We had one day of rain that melted the snow and then it came back and froze. So now we have piles of snow on top of ice that's thick as hell.
That is the scary shit, but folks at like Southerns are just pussies.

The trees in the backyard are swaying back and forth and it's scaring the shit outta me

Man my old house had a bunch of old dead tries around it. I should take a ride over and see if any fell.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Don't worry, TLOU DLC is coming out in a couple days. I think more topics have been created about that game than anything else, except for "How to save Nintendo" threads.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Yeah the ice is the worst part. Even putting down salt doesn't seem to cut it really well. It got so bad up here that most stores that carried salt were all out. It was a nightmare for close to a week...

Hopefully it doesn't get that bad for you guys. It makes driving extremely rough and the damage to the roads up here is still in effect until construction season.

Slayven

Don't worry, TLOU DLC is coming out in a couple days. I think more topics have been created about that game than anything else, except for "How to save Nintendo" threads.

I wish there a gauge that showed you amount of time a poster has spent talking about a game vs playing it.

I can't wait until EA announces Titanfall 2 for every system under the sun leading on the PS4..... the salt.......

FyreWulff

Just re-inforces that I need to make an arena FPS. Benefits me in that developers abandoning basic concepts like consistency will leave people hungry to buy an FPS that lets you win based on how well you play and not because you were blessed by the RNG.

That bouncer thread, cot damn lol

" that mean bouncer tricked that guy into thinking he could have a kiss!"

Because a giant pho-eating bouncer wants some hot guy on guy action in the skreets

I just woke up and again its white out there. I too am in that South and this ice is stupid. I have to get picked up to go to work, I mean fuck trying to walk again. Due to nature of the community its a damn disaster area. Too many hills plus freezing rain plus the new snowfall made traversing this shit horrid. Slay and the rest of my Down South brothers in for a fraction of the shit our northern brothers have been enduring for a min. South ain't ready for Ororo. Now we gotta contend with her and Bobby Drake.

Fuck this.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That bouncer thread, cot damn lol

" that mean bouncer tricked that guy into thinking he could have a kiss!"

Because a giant pho-eating bouncer wants some hot guy on guy action in the skreets
"but why did he say he wanted it if he DIDN'T?!"

"THIS WAS ATTEMPTED MURDER!"

BHZ Mayor

That is the scary shit, but folks at like Southerns are just pussies.

Man my old house had a bunch of old dead tries around it. I should take a ride over and see if any fell.

That ban did not help your typing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom