• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Just saw someone do a nosedive down the icy sidewalk behind my house. Hilarious.

Man i'm from the North, I'm gonna conquer this snow and get a pizza

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw someone do a nosedive down the icy sidewalk behind my house. Hilarious

Watch out, you may be next. I always find that when I laugh at someone taking a spill...I'm always next.

Spinluck

That thread really is a riot. Attempted murder. Yo lol.

i personally wouldn't punch the dude personally, but some people in there are being ridiculous lol. there was nothing inviting about that confrontation- he had that, "i wish a nigga would" vibe and body language throughout the whole thing. lol, two consenting adults, wut?

i almost feel like the guy wanted to get hit for views. like, what else do you expect when you walk up to what seems to be a bouncer.. and just get up in their shit like that?

cdyhybrid

Dude was taking his own fate in his hands by trying that shit with a bouncer, whose job it is to not put up with fuckery.

That said, I would have just told him to get lost right off the bat.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Some people don't understand sarcasm or know how to take cues apparently. Not surprising.

Yeah the hit wasn't the best idea but neither was invading the guys personal space.

dat punch lmfao

i personally wouldn't punch the dude personally, but some people in there are being ridiculous lol. there was nothing inviting about that confrontation- he had that, "i wish a nigga would" vibe and body language throughout the whole thing. lol, two consenting adults, wut?

i almost feel like the guy wanted to get hit for views. like, what else do you expect when you walk up to what seems to be a bouncer.. and just get up in their shit like that?

Yeah, if he posted the video he's fine with how things turned out. It's obvious he already has no concern for his image.

Besides, that punch was pulled way back.

Honestly expected this sooner with a person who is so keen on invading the personal space of others. Or maybe it has happened and those other times get edited out.

Tekken players, did that bouncer not pull off a EWGF? I swear I saw lightening. I liked the soup in hand customization Namco has too. How many Points for that?

RedSwirl

Five inches of snow in North Carolina.

When I lived down there I remembered seeing the state shut down over two inches. They got five now. I can't imagine what y'all going through.

DominoKid

Cody Rhodes is a winner.

tumblr_mwji7ausqB1r5spg1o1_500.png

I haven't checked out wrestling since I was in middle school, but looking up Cody Rhodes brought me to the WWE website.

I see that Billy the Kid and Road Dogg are tag team champions. It's like I got transported to 1998.

And then I saw The Miz. I haven't seen this dude since his stint on The Real World. That shit was entertaining as hell back then. His long talks with that one black girl were something else.

cdyhybrid

I haven't checked out wrestling since I was in middle school, but looking up Cody Rhodes brought me to the WWE website.

I see that Billy the Kid and Road Dogg are tag team champions. It's like I got transported to 1998.

And then I saw The Miz. I haven't seen this dude since his stint on The Real World. That shit was entertaining as hell back then. His long talks with that one black girl were something else.

Coral? They were the same season right? I think that season and Hawaii were my two favorite ones.

Gorillaz

it's basically the same people since 2005 and old timers, that's why everyone on wrassle gaf trolls the shit out of it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom