• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Ey Esco Blades, take us all to Disney world and get Ubi to pay for it as a diversity/inclusion recruitment trip.
Esco getting that "Ubisoft, we got so much money were putting drake in our Assassins Creed commercial and buying up the rest of France" cash.

Get us out the bucket fam

I heard an someine complain about money woes while making around that amount.

Money doesn't buy happiness.

Gotta buy new cocktail dresses every week or they might get caught wearing the same thing more than once--or worse, they wear the same dress as someone else!!!!!

That reminds me, I had a professor tell me about all the great private schools I should look into for my kids. Said, "but you should let go of the idea of ever buying yourself a new car until they go to college." Fuck my kids, they're going to public school.

Slayven

BXysRNGCYAAkXXy.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Elaborate.

I dunno. I've been to a bunch but, for the first time it felt like girls were actively trying to avoid dealing with the group. I saw a couple looking my dudes dead in the face and walking to some other dude, even when money was involved. Everybody was tipping and nobody was off of their A game. Even had girls with us.

Slayven

I dunno. I've been to a bunch but, for the first time it felt like girls were actively trying to avoid dealing with the group. I saw a couple looking my dudes dead in the face and walking to some other dude, even when money was involved. Everybody was tipping and nobody was off of their A game. Even had girls with us.

Groups of black people can raise folks hackles.

cdyhybrid

Alright, so I didn't watch that Anthony Davis Vine until now because I figured it couldn't be that bad...

I don't even know what to say.

What part of the game is this, etc.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Y'all can call me close-minded or old fashioned or puritanical if you want, but I will never be okay with the idea of having sex with a cousin, and I am QUADRUPLE not okay with sibling sex.

Y'all can call me close-minded or old fashioned or puritanical if you want, but I will never be okay with the idea of having sex with a cousin, and I am QUADRUPLE not okay with sibling sex.

there's something old fashioned about that? i'm futuristic and that shit would have to be "survival of the human race" levels of struggle.

BHZ Mayor

Not being ok with incest is called normal, well-adjusted, not gross, etc.

There is a reason that the Westermarck effect exists. Pretty sure this is normal.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
That confession thread already has a incest story. Sheesh, I just can't imagine myself in that position.

im all for 90% of the confessions in any confessions thread being pure bullshit. there are ones that feel could be true, but there are some that are so fucking out there that it screams fake as hell.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nah. lol. It was a celebration and everyone was wavy as fuck before we got there. Drinks were being ordered all night too.
If you were at a strip club that doesn't like money, then you were just at a truly bad establishment. Next time that happens, you can either let a worker there know you're being skipped on (because it can happen. Possible that everyone thought your group was 'claimed') or just flat out leave.

If they don't like money, they're on some other shit. Bail.

Never been to Disney World. I got a friend that goes every year since he was 4. I asked him what I was missing he said nothing.

Racist strip club....?

Were you in the heart of Alabama or Mississippi or some shit?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Never been to Disney World. I got a friend that goes every year since he was 4. I asked him what I was missing he said nothing.

the disney parks are a grass is greener on the other side type deal for me. ive been quite a few times. its ok, but its mostly a park for tourists and die hard disney fans.

I got bored of going to Disney World as a kid because my family and I could get in for free, and so we went every summer (sometimes twice per). I guess it's more magical in moderation, as with everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom