• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

EA has been fucking up those codes all morning lol
big ass post

it actually had a lot of good ideas going for it. Wit enough money and marketing it could have been something more established because for the most part it was a halo and BF mix.

Surprised no one else tried to piggyback off of it

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
But he didn't lie
The biggest problem gaf has is that it likes to get caught up on things that don't matter without realizing it.

Not every character needs to be fully fleshed out and left on an open canvas for the viewer/reader. Some things are just meant to be exactly what they are - and if there are no contradictions or unreasonable changes in that character's actions, then there isn't a problem. Not everything is meant to be Legend of Galactic Heroes or The Godfather. There's no reason to constantly go at everything in even semi-serious shows or books when there's no issue caused by NOT knowing.

A lot of people kill me with this because they're not even consistent about it. They'll rattle off a page long response for game of thrones but go the next thread and profess their love for Supernatural and Powerpuff Girls.
Only on Gaf would you get called out over something you said 2 years ago.
Depends on what it is. Because I've called out plenty of people.

harSon

Banned
I still think the script is horse shit, but I have to admit, the 3D for Pacific Rim is pretty fucking legit. Some of the best I've seen. Ever since getting my BenQ w1070 up and running, I've definitely come around on 3D. Didn't think it'd be this good at home, but it is. I'm still not paying that 3D tax at the theater, but I'll most def find myself picking up a 3D bluray or two in the future.

Slayven

The biggest problem gaf has is that it likes to get caught up on things that don't matter without realizing it.

Not every character needs to be fully fleshed out and left on an open canvas for the viewer/reader. Some things are just meant to be exactly what they are - and if there are no contradictions or unreasonable changes in that character's actions, then there isn't a problem. Not everything is meant to be Legend of Galactic Heroes or The Godfather. There's no reason to constantly go at everything in even semi-serious shows or books when there's no issue caused by NOT knowing.

A lot of people kill me with this because they're not even consistent about it. They'll rattle off a page long response for game of thrones but go the next thread and profess their love for Supernatural and Powerpuff Girls.

Depends on what it is. Because I've called out plenty of people.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100824278&postcount=384

RedSwirl

My problem is, for me to hop on in March, Titanfall will literally have to be good enough to knock TF2 off my multiplayer rotation or something like that.

Gorillaz

Got damn...it literally just started to snow/storm out of nowhere here in OH. Bout to say fuck the bar hop and just watch house of cards S2, while looking out my window, watching cars spin out of control.

anybody else get hit yet?

Mr. Patch

You know, just for shits and giggles I googled the area where Jordan Davis was killed and looked at some testimony of the people who saw the SUV.

How the hell would those kids have been able to stash a shotgun without anyone seeing them do it? It was fucking 7:30.

I know the claim is bullshit, but I was genuinely wondering the amount of bullshit it was.

Nakazato

You know, just for shits and giggles I googled the area where Jordan Davis was killed and looked at some testimony of the people who saw the SUV.

How the hell would those kids have been able to stash a shotgun without anyone seeing them do it? It was fucking 7:30.

I know the claim is bullshit, but I was genuinely wondering the amount of bullshit it was.

Bro that area is mainly where upper middle class white live.

BgeEftzCMAA6k23.jpg

Aww man

Happy Valentine's Day family. I hope and wish you all a merry coitus this eve. And if you happen to be alone may your extremeites derive you the pleasure you can only feel from self inflicted touching whilst wishing for another. And if you randomly hook up, smell test, strap up and please be consenting.

DominoKid

man im glad it's friday because if i had to deal w/ customer problems again tomorrow i'd probably end up getting fired. i hate being on the support line so damn much.

in other news, the shit i've seen of Titanfall today really makes me want to play it. and i don't even like FPS.

RedSwirl

Downloading now.

We might as well swap Origin usernames.

Anybody want that Xbox key? I'm not actually sure it still works though.

GAF aint lying...all you gotta do is wait for the customer service chat and they just GIVE you Beta access free of charge. Donwloading that PC shit now

Jandro, whenever I get that Xbone code, I'll slide it your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom