• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
BgcdRRrIcAI-AYD.jpg

supervillian origin

Mr. Patch

Because justice won't be served, that's why.

And people would still pretend that this country doesn't have a problem. Anything other than a guilty verdict would show that white people get to be on the same level as cops in this country. That's in having authority and in the courts.

dont act like yall aint got the massage lotion and chocolate dipped strawberries in the closet

I got lotion alright...

So I'm on twitter and my boy sends me the twitter username of some random chick. I don't exaggerate when I say I was about to be on that thirst tip like whoa. This chick is damn beautiful as all the fucks, words can't even express it right now. I almost sent her a message on some real thirst ish before I regained my senses.

Then I found out she's a camgirl. I don't even do cams but I'mma have to see if she on one day >.> I'm about to be like dating-GAF and shit. Writin her like "bb you don't have to do this!"

Lord help me.

Slay died for our simps and rose again, you don't have to do this Angelus.

Ive come to accept that im not getting a pc code for Titanfall..... I also am so on the fence about it i may likely not pick it up

They aren't done sending them til the 17th, have hope bruh.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So I'm on twitter and my boy sends me the twitter username of some random chick. I don't exaggerate when I say I was about to be on that thirst tip like whoa. This chick is damn beautiful as all the fucks, words can't even express it right now. I almost sent her a message on some real thirst ish before I regained my senses.

Then I found out she's a camgirl. I don't even do cams but I'mma have to see if she on one day >.> I'm about to be like dating-GAF and shit. Writin her like "bb you don't have to do this!"

Lord help me.
Hayden Winters' whole fucking income is based on people trying to 'save' her. It's ridiculous how much money an innocent face on a bad body/freak can bring in. This girl got money for a tattoo removal she didn't even ask for - and got another tattoo with the money.

From the Martin/Incognito thread

Martins written letter to his father said:
People call me a Nigger to my face. Happened 2 days ago. And I laughed it off. Because I am too nice of a person. They say terrible things about my sister. I don’t do anything. I suppose it’s white private school conditioning, turning the other cheek

yo

the day I write some shit like that to my pops

whoa

not hating on the dude, just sayin thats rough

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I didn't even take that screen shot, but I still lose because I recognize the girl from that advertisement right underneath just from the 2 centimeters that is actually showing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
i don't get it. what kind of limitations do they have in place on any other day?
You get like 5 videos every day before they make you pay. But there are multiple ways around it, I just found it amusing they made it "unlimited free views" for Valentine's day.

Gorillaz

just spent the past 20 hours figuring out what the fuck was happening to my laptop. I think it was a virus because it locked me out of so much shit, including just plain access of my own wifi. Tried to use some anti malaware tools to help, cleaned up like some of it, told me to restart computer and the computer just stayed in the boot up mode with the title screen for like 10 mins. Shit had me panicking. Called Toshiba for help, dude on the line (who had sketechy english at best) told me I had to pay 50 bucks for a warranty for them to safe boot it from there.

UCMcYrU.png

Decide to turn it off for like 10 mins and then restart it. Said fuck it and just did a factory reset.The way all this went down was like a sign that PC gaming ain't for me yet.

TLDR: had a virus

Man time is no joke. A girl I use to date back in HS added me on Facebook, she use to be like borderline anorexic back in the day but now she is absolutely huge in a not healthy but rather fat way. It's crazy the difference between then and now. First thing she says to me? “You look exactly the same!”, I hesitated to find a response so I just said “you too!”. Ugh.

Lol, she fine, but really young, like still in high school young

22 my dude. She about that college life.

JohnDoe

Banned
Man time is no joke. A girl I use to date back in HS added me on Facebook, she use to be like borderline anorexic back in the day but now she is absolutely huge in a not healthy but rather fat way. It's crazy the difference between then and now. First thing she says to me? “You look exactly the same!”, I hesitated to find a response so I just said “you too!”. Ugh.

My educated guess is that she actually slipped into anorexia.
I am not awfully educated about anorexia but I think this kind of fluctuation is rather common, shit sucks :(

22 my dude. She about that college life.

You remind me of myself when I got linked to Niykee Heaton's instagram. That thirst breh :(

Furyous

From the Martin/Incognito thread

yo

the day I write some shit like that to my pops

whoa

not hating on the dude, just sayin thats rough

Ayo.... WAT???

I got into a brawl with dudes in a college dorm a decade ago over this. I am not the person people should express such racial disdain for. I'm not going at that poster other than saying we can't kick it because that's a VIOLATION. We somewhere and people get all post racial and start attacking my heritage, trying to dehumanize me and YOU chilling... A-QUIT-TAL. Buh-Bye "friend" and watch me respond to said attempted dehumanization...

Is there a BBM channel for this post or other community posts?

bud

You get like 5 videos every day before they make you pay. But there are multiple ways around it, I just found it amusing they made it "unlimited free views" for Valentine's day.

are you talking about the regular videos or the premium ones?

JohnDoe

Banned
Not sure if it counts as a fluctuation, it's been 11 years since we dated.

Ehh idk maybe fluctuation is the wrong word? iirc it's just that people with eating disorders tend to go from one extreme to another. Certainly happened to a girl I knew from high school.

!!!

i need to buy/build a pc
moblin was trying to convince me to build one but i dont know what im doing. could i buy one and then change the parts later or is it just overall cheaper to build one?

Building one is definitely cheaper.

Nakazato

!!!

i need to buy/build a pc
moblin was trying to convince me to build one but i dont know what im doing. could i buy one and then change the parts later or is it just overall cheaper to build one?
They are plenty of youtube to teach. I had my friend teach me and its really easy.

Hell I'm sure u can find a local shop that will build it for you at a few if you buy ur parts. Go to pcpartpicker and the new a new pc thread they will help u.

BHZ Mayor

Ayo.... WAT???

I got into a brawl with dudes in a college dorm a decade ago over this. I am not the person people should express such racial disdain for. I'm not going at that poster other than saying we can't kick it because that's a VIOLATION. We somewhere and people get all post racial and start attacking my heritage, trying to dehumanize me and YOU chilling... A-QUIT-TAL. Buh-Bye "friend" and watch me respond to said attempted dehumanization...

Is there a BBM channel for this post or other community posts?

I think that was Martin himself, not a poster in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom