• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[DISCLAIMER: BAD JOKE IMMINENT ON THE BASIS OF Y'ALL IR HATERS AND DISCUSSIONS IN THE IRC] I don't know how I feel about all these new avatars...

Why are they all heterosexual couples?
Now that I think about it, highly-publicized gay interracial couples are close to non-existent. Average people's minds would probably melt if they were faced with that. #2014
How the fuck do you have a dead victim and get found guilty of attempted murder, yet not actual murder?
What case is this referring to? I saw it referenced earlier, and want to read up on it.
EDIT: Never mind, I found it. I didn't know it was that case. Jesus...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
S3Vvo2R.gif

lol.... but really though can i get the pickle avi?

This is my first post in this thread, I've been following it a bit, is interracial dating a frowned upon thing here? Or is it all just jokes and such?

Asking because of the cornball brother posts I've seen.

nah man its not that serious

Also wtf happened to NBA Gaf?

Edit: Nm read it I think I am gonna have to put one individual on ignore from now on..... I wouldn't want to reply, offend them and get banned..... smh

This is my first post in this thread, I've been following it a bit, is interracial dating a frowned upon thing here? Or is it all just jokes and such?

Asking because of the cornball brother posts I've seen.

dating any consenting adult you want to is strongly encouraged here.

How the fuck do you have a dead victim and get found guilty of attempted murder, yet not actual murder?

bad aim.

Zeus Molecules

racism
yeshrug.png

........ really though I feel like Florida is the new Mississippi the way these trials keep ending. The Federal government is going to have to get involved.

After NBA-GAFGate II, guess they Amirox'd his ass

Bish the last black GAF mod standing

(well him and Mumei that is)

Now that we have a seat to fill does that mean I get become the first lightskin mod?

"You don't have to do this trollbaiting,

no..."

*the hammer falls*

and a single drake tear was shed.

Zeus Molecules

the dunk contest been wack for a few years now but ever since they jumped the shark (or was it a kia) with blake it has no appeal to me anymore.

Dunk contest has been on the decline since Kenny smith fucked the iguodala vs Nate Robinson final round. The dunk contest last year or the year before that is still the worst though.

This was at least pretty watchable.

Trey

Nick Cannon is a terrible MC. The production values of this contest are real suspect.

John Wall's reverse two hand tomahawk was nice though. PG's too.

lol, Mclemore. They can retire the dunk contest now. It's run its course.

Slayven

Nick Cannon is a terrible MC. The production values of this contest are real suspect.

John Wall's reverse two hand tomahawk was nice though. PG's too.

lol, Mclemore. They can retire the dunk contest now. It's run its course.

Why folsk keep hiring Nick Cannon, he has no charm or talent/

Gucci doomed the thread lol.

I'm surprised sone people think nba gaf is too harsh. I thought nbagafers go at it normally tbh.

I feel bad for blackace though. I see nothing he did or didn't do that I think warranted a demodding.

We're unbelievably passionate in there and really are like a family despite the ribbing

Genuinely shocked and upset by what's happened

Nick Cannon was in the Celebrity All-Star game on Friday, and had damn near no presence. Meanwhile, the gotdamn Secretary of Education was styling on fools.

I had to leave work before that game ended. Who won?

-Wait days as email never comes while everyone else gets one.
-Get email for Titanfall beta
-…it's a code for the Xbox One version…

Fuckin' A EA!

akira28

Edit: Nm read it I think I am gonna have to put one individual on ignore from now on..... I wouldn't want to reply, offend them and get banned..... smh

yeah that shit was next level trollery. come in, talk shit and trade jabs, and then suddenly catch the feels to the extent that you need to go net an outside mod to come regulate. I was just reading it and shaking my head. Plus the demodding..damn.

worst part...if ace had truly played the dragon, only one flower would have gotten snipped...

Almost out of Utah, Just read through that NBA thread.

Wow is all I have to say. Some questionable bans and some folks walking around with posting privileges still. Real weak.

Zep, DY, reilo see ya (tho reilo was asking for it lol)

akira28

When this came out....wow. It wasn't drugs, it was anticipation and enthusiasm for the coming future. A connection with our lost past, and tying it all together as a salve for the present. Coming out of the 60s and 70s into the high technology era, shooting for the stars, electronics everywhere. They had some bright expectations. Now we got pessimism and other things. Negative confirmation.

Just look at this album cover:
Let%27s_Groove.jpg

(I'm not saying it was aliens...but it was aliens. Star wars, galaxy long ago and far away, human master race, etc.)

I am gonna have to watch both shows eventually.

Also I have been trying all night on that IRC but it keeps giving me so sorta computer security error. Somebody anybody PM me like I am 5 and walk me through what I have to do. Thanks in advance.

yeah that shit was next level trollery. come in, talk shit and trade jabs, and then suddenly catch the feels to the extent that you need to go net an outside mod to come regulate. I was just reading it and shaking my head. Plus the demodding..damn.

worst part...if ace had truly played the dragon, only one flower would have gotten snipped...

It's been awhile since I popped in the NBA thread because of my work hours and I'm a Knicks fan..........
:'(
So anyway I just read that thread and damn. I don't know what to say.

Zeus Molecules

On another note I started playing Clash of Clans..... and I think I am addicted.....
I refuse to buy any damn gems though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom